Sleigh Bells

"My back hurts so much." Piper said crawling to lie next to me in bed. The parents were asleep upstairs and Piper and I had finally decided to go to bed. When she reached me she laid her head on my outstretched arm, and shimmied closer to me, her pregnant touching my lower stomach. When she was comfortable, we laid there in silence... a peaceful silence.

All of a sudden she sat up and groaned.

"What?" I sat up concerned.

She crawled out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom," I have to pee." I laughed and laid back down. Moments later she came back and laid down next to me.

"I swear its like they're sitting on my bladder." She spoke turning on her back. I reached over and turned on my lamp on the nightstand. 

I sat up and pulled her up along with me. I turned her so she faced me and pulled up her shirt. I did this alot. I'd just sit there and rub her stomach, it was weird for her the first time, but she just got used to it. It was kinda a habit, I just liked doing it.

"You're diggin' the six pack huh?" She joked. I laughed and leaned down to kiss her stomach.

"So Malachi." She said seriously.

"Yea?" I looked up at her smiling.

"About the wedding?" She started.

"What about it?" I stared at her while still rubbing her belly. The babies were 'fluttering' as Piper put it.

"When is it, I mean I know I'm rushing it-"

"You're not rushing it, matter of factly its overdue."

"Well, let's get married. I'm tired of being you're fiance, a pregnant one at that-"

"You're beautiful pregnant. My pregnant Piper."

"Malachi, I swear fo' god if you interrupt me again." She groaned. Her hormones were acting up again.

"What are you gonna do?" I instigated.

"I- I won't tell you!" She laughed.

"That's what I thought." I smiled.

" So, when's the date." I cleared my throat.

"Let's do it, before I get huge." She adjusted herself on the bed.

"Piper you're not gonna be huge." I shook my head, she was over thinking everything.

She looked at me disbelieving," You wanna bet?! I'm talking about swollen feet and big ass ankles. My boobs are getting bigger too." She groped her chest.

"My milf." I snickered.

"That's so not funny." She stifled a giggle.