Red Heads.

"I'll be down in a minute baby!" I yelled from upstairs.

"Okay. But hurry the plane leaves in two hours!" Kynadee answered.

I tore through my nightstand looking for my championship ring. My team, the Rangers, had one this years NFL championship. Kynadee and I were going down to New Orleans to celebrate.

Kynadee was my recent girlfriend. She was about 5'7 with long fiery red hair. Hell even her eyebrows and eyelashes were red. It was really weird because she had piercing green eyes, which I had never seen on a Redhead. She was beautiful and I loved her.

I searched through the top dresser and stopped when I saw a small ring between two stacks of condoms. Piper's promise ring.

I thought I got rid of this a long time ago?! I picked up the ring and twirled it around in my fingers.

"That's soo pretty! Is it for me?!" Kynadee startled me.

I stared at her, with a 'WTF?' face," Nah, not this, this is for- my mama, after she died.. its basically the only thing I have left from her." I lied.

Kynadee's smile faded,"Aww, I wish I could of met her!"

I discreetly rolled my eyes," I wish you could of met her too."

I turned towards my nightstand and searched for my ring. After what seemed like forever I found it and slipped both rings into my suitcase.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you going Malachi?" "How do you feel after winning the Superbowl?" "Where are you and Kynadee going to celebrate?" "Do I hear wedding bells?"

I frowned at the last question the paparazzi threw at us, while we were at the airport.

"Ignore them" I turned to Kynadee.

But she looked like she enjoyed the attention.

"Come on," I dragged her to the boarding station, as she smiled and waved bye to the cameras.

"Welcome Mr.Mitchell." The stewardess on the plane smiled as she led us on the private jet. We wouldn't dare to ride a regular plane for safety purposes.

"Thank you." I sat down and leaned back in my chair. I could tell this would be a long two hours from Orlando to New Orleans.

"Can you bring me a coke with ice, but not alot, and a hot towel?" Kynadee spoke to the stewardess.

"Yes ma'am.. anything for you Mr.Mitchell?"

"No, thank-you. I'm fine" I smiled and closed my eyes.

The stewardess came back a little while later.