Uncomfortable

--Piper's POV--

We had a hard time trying to make our way up the stairs. On the way there I spotted Lorelai hugged up on some random boy," Where are you going?" she slurred her words grinding on the happy boy.

"To the bathroom!-" I yelled over the music.

She looked at me slyly, well she would of achieved the look if she weren't so pissy drunk.

"What!? I have to pee!" Malachi laughed, and I glared at him.

"Wweell, D-Don't do nothing that I wouldn't do girl!"

I nodded and let her wonder off to la-la land. Malachi pulled me upstairs. We opened the first door that looked like a bathroom, but we instead found a girl going down on a boy. "Sorry Chuck!" Malachi laughed. The boy held up a beer, "No problem." He closed the door a went to the second door that resembled a bathroom-like door.

Malachi followed me into the bathroom, I pushed him out," Nope, I really have to pee! You can protect me from the outside!"

I closed the door, hearing him swear. I chuckled.

--Malachi's POV--

I stood their waiting on Piper to open the door. I looked up and saw Amber and her clique walking up to me. She just didn't understand the word 'no'. I rolled my eyes, "What?"

"Dang boy, I can't just say hi?" she said stepping forward.

The toilet flushed.

"Yah, Hi." Piper really needed to hurry.

"Look I just wanted to say that I was sorry, for talking about you and your girlfriend."She motioned towards the bathroom door," I was just hoping if we could still be friends?"

"Yah I dunno-"

The bathroom door opened and Amber pushed her lips onto mine. I quickly pushed her off and turned to Piper. She stood there for a minute with her arms crossed.

"Babe, Its not what you think, Im sor-"

She cut me off, Amber smiled evilly.

Piper turned to Amber," Listen here! You dirty slut, if I even see you around him or even hear his name roll of your lips, I will put my foot so deep up your ass, your fucking head would spin.! It's obvious he doesn't want you, and from what I heard of your reputation I wouldn't want you either.! You need to get help, because from all these stunts you pulled its sad that you can't accept rejection, you should really get help for that, I'm really starting to get concerned for you!"

Amber stepped up. "Bitch you wouldn't do shit."

 Before I could pull Piper pushed her back, "Try me! Bitch!"

Amber stumbled and her minions rushed to get her steady on her feet. Piper smiled sincerely," It really nice talking to y'all!"

"Shut up-"

"So nice!"

Piper grabbed my hand and we walked away. I thought I'd lighten the mood," My baby's a slugger!"

She turned to me and laughed with her head down," Malachi you're too cute for your own good, I hate being brought down to lower levels, girls should act like girls ya know classy?"

"I feel you." I yelled over the music.

"Anyways, I don't want you around her, I know you don't want her, but knowing her she'll try something."

"I know babe, but trust me I don't wanna be around her I wanna be around you!"

She smiled," Lets dance!"