Labor Pains, Baby Gains, Love Tames

A/N Anyone wanna do me a favor of creating the new book cover? Im getting tired of the old one, its less.. creative.

______________________________________

"Piper, hand me that." I looked up from the magazine I was reading. Adam was being a pain in the ass, and as you're probably wondering. Why the hell am I here? Malachi, Malachi's the reason. He's shooting a commercial for Nike and he doesn't want me to be alone, since I could go into labor at any time. I think he's overeacting, it not like Ima die without supervision, and on that note, what the hell was Adam supposed to do? He's not certified for this, hell, he was drafted before he finished college, there was no way he could help in aiding with my birth.

I grabbed the remote and handed it to him, and went back to the motherhood magazine. I still couldn't believe I was spending a Saturday at Adam's house, when I could be out getting a pedicure or something. He wasn't even entertaining! All we were doing was lounging on his couches, when Malachi dropped me off earlier in the morning. Its 3:55 pm now, and he's not supposed to be here for another 3 hours. Oh the Joy.

"Look Brokeback Mountain!" I grew excited, I wanted to watch it," Let's watch it!"

Adam, an extreme homophobic, gave me the dirtiest look known to mankind," Hell no."

"Why?" I sat up placing the magazine on his coffee table, and reached down to rub my ankles, they were so swollen.

"Piper, why the hell would I watch that? Fuck I look like?" His eyebrows furrowed together.

"Why are you so homophobic?" I started our age-old debate," I mean, you're a football player, y'all have some homo-tendencies-"

"I'm telling Malachi you said that." He cut me off.

I play-shivered and sucked my teeth," Oooo!"

He stared at me.

"I don't know why its so hard to watch things like that, football players smack each other on the asses in the locker rooms!-"

"That's called good sportsmanship! What they're doing is just getting butt-fucked!-"

"No! no, If you were secure-"

"Don't give me that!-"

"IF YOU were secure in your manhood, you-it wouldn't bother you to watch something so simple as that." I giggled.

Adam saw nothing funny," Does, Malachi do it?! Does Malachi watch gay porn!"

"Its not porn, its only basically about one sex scene with them in it! Besides Malachi IS secure in his manhood, he paints my toes." I shrugged it off and leaned back.

"Well remind him to hand me his man card." He took a drink from his soda.

I nodded sarcastically," Ass-"

There goes those Braxton Hicks again, but they were getting alot closer this time, they were now like 7 minutes apart. I took a deep breath and held my stomach. This has been going on since the morning, but I didn't tell Malachi, or he'd freak.

"What?!" Adam said staring at my pained face.

"Noth-" I felt a rubber band snap sensation inside of me, and a warm liquid rush out of me.

"Adam, I think I just peed on your couch!" I said standing, the liquid continued to run down my legs, I looked down and saw that it looked as if I peed myself.

"Ew! Pip-! Malach- What the hell?! Were you never potty trained?!" He jumped up frantically.

"I didn't mean to- AUGHH!" I clutched my stomach, an unbearable pain shot through my tummy, then I realized it wasn't Braxton Hicks I was actually having contractions, that were probably about 6 minutes apart now, the babies were actively moving now.