New Life.

"20...10....TOUCHDOWN!! JESSE TAYLOR JUST MADE A TOUCHDOWN!! MADE POSSIBLE BY QUARTER BACK MALACHI MITCHELL! THE CHARGERS HAVE JUST WON THE GAME AGAINST THE DOLPHINS 23-16" The commenter yelled as I watched from one of the boxes. I smiled as I saw the teammates run and jump to Malachi slapping him repeatedly on the head and ass. Sportsmanship eh?!

"That you?" Some lady spoke to me, referring to Malachi.

I smiled proudly," Yep." She looked older than most of the wives and girlfriends in the box around here. She was a pretty Caucasian lady that looked around her fifties or sixties. She wore her ivory hair in tight little curls that reached the base of her neck. From her ears hung bright red ruby earrings. She smelt of sweet peppermint.

"You guys make a lovely couple." She held out her hand," I'm Faye Spanos."

"Piper Lovelace.. Nice to meet you.. OHMIGOD, you're Faye Spanos?! I've heard so much about you and your husband Mr. Alex Spanos!!" I shook her hand, in shock. Hell I was meeting the owner of the Chargers' wife.

"Thank You. I really appreciate it. It's nice to see a pretty individual doing something with her life. The football players never really let their significant others up here. You must be really special." She smiled, putting her other hand on my hand before letting go.

"Thanks, so much."

"You might be my favorite football wife yet."

"Oh-no, we- Malachi and I aren't married." I laughed nervously.

"Yet." She said with a smile. A man walked up to us and whispered something to Mrs.Spanos," I'm sorry dear, I have to go. My husband is ready to leave. It was nice meeting you."

"Thanks, and it was really nice meeting you too." I smiled before sitting back down in my seat. It was then that I noticed the football players walking towards the lockers. I hurriedly grabbed my purse to meet them in the garage.

_________________________

The football players came into the garage running and screaming. I smiled proudly next to the other wives and girlfriends. Shortly after Malachi rounded the corner with his helmet in his hand and the game ball in the other. He spotted me and walked toward me. His hair was matted on his head. I bet he smelt.

"Good game." I smiled nonchalantly.

"Thanks." He laughed holding up the ball. He walked forward and leaned in to kiss me.

"No! You sweaty!" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and put his helmet on the ground and grabbed me," Come here."

I giggled wildly as he kissed me. 

Some of the football players wolf-whistled and hollered. I pulled away, wiping my mouth and picked up Malachi's helmet.

"Hit the showers," I handed him the helmet. He took it and smiled and left.