Where's the Milk?!

A/N This is for them pretty somethings.. Living in the fast lane see ya when ya crash babe! This is for the sexy somethings.. that body ain't gon always getcha outta everythangg! This is for the bitter somethings.. stop living in regret baby its not over yet! And this is for the triple somethings.. thats high on life baby put me on ya flight! LMAO sorry yall should really listen to schoolin' life by beyonce, Song is legit. (:

the babys are two weeks.

_____________________________

I cradled little Noah against my shoulder, and tried to succumb his loud whining. I tried to think of why he would be crying, if he had just woken up from a nap. I swiftly moved out of the nursery before his screams woke Noel. I juggled the baby and the monitor in one hand while closing the room door with the other.

Piper made this look so easy. She was definitely a natural at this, I guess it really was a mother's instinct on what to decide that made the babies happy.Unfortunately, she wasn't here, I urged her to go get a mani/pedi today after all she's been through, she would probably be on her way right now. I was started to regret it, the babies didn't respond as easily as they did to her.

"Shh.." I cooed," Aww.. I know.. You hungry? Are you wet?" I said to the wailing baby in my arms, I reached down to feel his pamper, nope he was dry," You're probably hungry."

I walked downstairs and into the living room. Adam was sitting down watching Jackass reruns, while eating a piece of pie with a huge glass of milk.

He took a huge gulp from the glass of milk and set it down on a coaster,"Lil man's probably hungry."

Before Piper left, she pumped some of her breast milk and put it in the fridge for the twins, just in case they were hungry while she was out.

"Yah, I'm about to feed him now. Hold him for me." I handed Noah to Adam, who awkwardly tried to calm him down.

____________

I didn't see the container in the fridge, I looked about five times to make sure I wasn't tripping or anything.

But it wasn't there.

Little Noah's crying got me to call Piper, I hastily dialed her number and held it between my shoulder and ear for support while frantically looking for the milk.

"Hello?" Piper answered.

"Are you sure, you put the breast milk in the fridge?" I asked.

"Yah, it has a green lid on it, Why?" She replied.

"I don't see it, and Noah's pissed." I explained looking in the living room at Adam who was fighting with Noah.

She exhaled," Poor Noah, Oh I know he's hungry, he was sleep when I fed Noel, I didn't get a chance to feed him. Are you sure you don't see it in there?" She asked once more.

"Yea, I don't see a container-" I paused when I saw the empty container with the green lid on the island counter. "Babe-?"

"Yea?" She asked.

"Hold on." I closed the fridge and walked towards the living room, looking at the now empty glass of milk Adam had been drinking out of.

"Adam." I started trying to remain sane.

"Yea?" He said holding the squirming baby.

"Where'd you get that milk?"

"Out of the fridge." He stated obviously," Why?"

"Because, that's the babies milk..that's Piper's breast milk." I tried to stifle a laugh at the unfunny situation. I heard Piper gasp on the other line.