Please don't let it be over.

'Piper, if you can hear me...' A voice echoed in the darkness,' I'm sorry for everything, just wake up, open your eyes.. I wish everything was like the way it was..'

A queasy feeling came over me, the dark room began to spin faster and faster. A strong force knocked me on my back and my eyes closed.

When I awoke I found Malachi hovered over me with red eyes, tear-stained cheeks, and wild hair.

"M-Malachi." I smiled, well I tried to.

His eyes locked on mine and he smiled running his fingers threw my hair," I almost lost you."

"W-What happened?" I felt my empty stomach, a pain shot through me. I winced,"Where's the baby.?"

His eyes fell from mines and onto my stomach, he stopped taming my hair," The baby died."

My heart sank as I sat up pain tensing my body," You're lying!"

Malachi tensed," Why the hell would I lie?!"

Tears brimmed my eyes as I shook my head back and forth," My baby is gone." I repeated softly.

"The baby was mines also Piper-"

Malachi's phone rang.

"Hello..Yah she's fine... the baby?" He eyed me," The baby died.. they said she had a miscarriage.. the doctor thinks it was caused by stress, but I'm not so sure."

'What the hell?!' I thought.

"..Yah the doctor says she can be released tonight.. Yea, we're driving there tonight.. See you then... yea I'm sorry too...Bye Dad."

__________________________________________________

"What the hell was that phone call about Malachi?" Piper said turning towards me.

We were on our way back to Lafayette to be with our parents. There was no way we could go back to her apartment, not after the baby died.

"What are you talking about Piper?" I asked annoyed.

"You know what I'm talking about!" she answered.

"NO, I really don't."

"You think I had something to do with the baby dying." she answered quietly.

"Guilty much? I said nothing along those lines. I believe I said that I didn't think the baby died of stress."

"Guilty?! Really Malachi?"

"Yes! Piper you basically hated that baby, you wanted to give it up for adoption.-"

"Malachi?! Are you HEARING yourself right now? We just lost our baby, OUR baby, and you're accusing me of killing it?"

"If the shoe fits, wear it."

Tears were now streaming down her face, as much as I wanted to reach over and tell her that I loved her and everything would be okay; anger wouldn't let me feel for her. I truly wanted to believe she didn't kill the baby, but previous actions told me otherwise, I was confused. Hella angry, but confused.

"I ccan't believe what I'm hearing right now! I'm not going to your parents house, take me home! Take me to my parents house! I don't want shit to do with you! I can't believe you think I killed your baby, our baby, MY baby!"

"I'll gladly take you home."

Her face fell,"This isn't the Malachi, I fell in love with.. this is a fucking monster.. a heartless beast." She turned her back against me. A few minutes later I heard her breathing even. She had cried herself to sleep.