Blood on the Dancefloor

--Piper's POV--

I woke up pressed up against Malachi. I could hear his easy breathing, and felt his chest rise up and down. I maneuvered my naked body away from Malachi hoping he didn't wake. He stirred, but turned his back against me. Good. I dug in my bag for clothes and quickly went to take a shower.

About fifteen minutes later, I found myself on the couch watching Spongebob marathons.

-- Malachi's POV--

I woke up to an empty bed. Groggily, I climbed out of bed and pulled on some pajama pants. I walked sorta like a zombie to the living room.

"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!" The tv sang.

Ugh I hate that annoying little yellow freak. "Babe, do we HAVE to watch this?"

"You don't have to, I will." She said with her eyes glued to the television.

I stepped in front of the tv and watched her move her body to watch the TV. "Mally Mal!" she whined.

'MALLY MAL?!" I thought.

She read my mind," Yea, I said it, now please move, its gonna be on for another hour, and I have to watch it because I've been missing it lately because you've been keeping me busy! You can have my attention after!!"

I stood there dumbfounded. Is she seriously gonna sit here and choose Spongebob over me?

"Ouch, Babe that hurted," I feigned hurt," I thought you were only mine."

"I'm gonna marry Spongebob one day."

She has really gone off her rocker," Piper, you DO know Spongebob isn't real.!"

"Yes, he is."

"No he isn't."

"Uh- Yea he is!"

"Whatever.. Crazy lady."

She looked up from Spongebob, and stared at me. "That was rude."

"Aww, I'm sorry baby." I laughed moving toward her.

"Ah-no. We'll finish this conversation AFTER Spongebob."

She can't be serious?! I went to clean up my room.

About an hour or so later, Piper came in smiling.

"You're talking to me now?"

"Yea-AWW, Malachi don't be like that! Me watching Spongebob, is like you watching a game!"

"Ah, I guess you're right." I said laying on the bed.

She looked around for a minute, "So!, What are we gonna do today?!"

"Let's just stay in bed." I offered.

She gave me the look, "If I'm staying here for a week, you've got to do better than that."

"How about the movies?"

"Depends. What do you wanna watch?"

"The Grudge."

Her eyes widened as she leaned against the dresser," NO!"

"Yea, don't worry about it, I'll protect you, you'd be my Cinderella, and I'll be your knight in shining armor."

"Well. Knight in shining armor. I hope you're ready to be woken up in the middle of the night to come with me to pee."

"Whatever it takes."

She smiled," Okay."

The movie wasn't scary at all. Piper kept screaming and jumping, that I actually thought about turning from the movie screen and watching her. Nobody really was at the movies, considering it was a Sunday, so the lines were pretty short.