Hello.

_____________________________

*Two Weeks Later*

"My name is Piper, and I'm so very fly oh my its a little bit scary! Boys wanna marry, lookin' at my dairy Air, You could stare but if you touch it I'ma bury!"

I sang to the music on my Ipod as I vacuumed the living room,"Ay! Do the pretty rock, rock rock Do the pretty girl Rock Rock - KNOCK?!

I pulled out one of the earphones and listened, sure enough there was a knock at the door. I shut the vacuum off and went to the door. My door didn't have a peephole but I had one of those chain thingies. Hell I didn't know what they were called. I opened the door and peeked through.

"What do you want?" I asked Malachi eyeing his bags on the floor.

"Can I come in?" He did a puppy dog face," I don't want to let the paparazzi know where you stay, and there coming now."

That's the last thing that I needed was pictures taken by the paparazzi, so that Tj could spot me. Or even worse for him to know that I stay in New Orleans. I sighed,"Fine." I closed the door and removed the gold chain from the door. I let him in and walked away back to my Ipod to turn it off.

"Why are you here?" I said flopping down on the couch.

"Hey to you too." He said sitting next to me.

I looked at his bags and back to him. " No really why are you here?"

" I need a place to stay." He simply said.

"And you don't have a home to go to?" I wondered.

"I broke up with Kynadee, she pissed. So I let her keep the condo in Orlando." He kicked off his Nike Slippers.

"And you couldn't stay in a hotel, or with friends?"

"No I didn't want to, and I thought we were friends?" He said with a smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes. Smug Son-of-a-Bitch. 

"Fine, that's a lot of bags, how long do you plan on staying?"

"I dunno. How ever long it takes."

"Takes till what?" I said curiously.

He just shrugged his shoulders and smiled. I hated this mysterious Malachi.

"So if you want to stay here, you have to tell me why y'all broke up."

He stared at me.

"I'm listening." I said motioning for him to start.