We meet again.

"Malachi it's your last day in New Orleans," Adam reasoned," Get away from the ginger and come with me to a club or something, you could be my wing man, because you're all faithful and some shit."

"Ahh, I guess you're right she has been a little mean lately.." I laughed scratching my chin.

"A lil?!" Adam jumped up," Nahhh! Your girls been a full out Bitch!"

Adam hated Kynadee, but she wasn't too fond of him either. They got into a fight the first day they met. It was really funny actually, and I was kinda torn in who's back that I should have. So I just sat back and watched them. I mean it was a full blown argument! Security even came and escorted us out of the restaurant.

"Hey! That's my girl you're talking bout!" I tried to sound serious.

"Man, you don't care for her, fuck that bitch," He sat back down and grabbed his BlackBerry," So are you coming?"

"Yah man, I guess I could." I said getting up to change.

"Man! Hurry Up! We leave in 30!" Adam yelled to me.

___________________________________

" Club Draft?" Ally touched up her lip gloss in my mirror.

"Yah, it's on Bourbon St. Its really cool, I been almost every other weekend since I've been here!" I sat on the bed and slipped on my maroon stilettos, it matched my maroon mini dress.

"So! Did you find anyone out here yet?" Lisa sniffed my perfume before she sprayed it.

"Nah, I'm really not ready for a relationship." I got up and took the from her, so I could spray myself.

"I understand!" Lorelai glared at Lisa," I don't think you're ready for one either! Its only been a few weeks!"

"Dang, I wasn't asking the girl if she was getting married, I was just wondering if she has her eye on anyone." Lisa sucked her teeth.

"Well no to that question too." I smiled.

"Alright, enough. enough!" Keisha got up pulling her dress down," Y'all ready? We walking right?"

"Yah, the clubs is about two blocks from here."

We all walked out of my apartment, and they waited while I locked my door. We walked down the busy street, and received a few glances, stares and wolf whistles. "Ignore them," I said to the girls. Good thing it was Mardi Gras, because it would have been 10 times more crazy. We rounded the corner and saw cameras flashing at the club entrance.

"Is it always like this?" Ally asked me.

"Nah, only when there is celebrities in there," I rolled my eyes, " Conceited celebs probably called the paparazzi on themselves."