Let's play a little game

--Piper's POV--

The house looked cozy, even though it was empty. I would of sat down in the living room if there was a couch.

 "Soo whatcha wanna doo?" I asked breaking the silence.

" Do you wanna help me paint my room?" he said.

 "It depends.. what color?" I asked.

"Whaa.. Why?" he questioned curious.

 "Because I think you can tell everything about a certain person by whats there favorite color." I replied.

" That's weird, but Maroon.. what does that say about me?" Malachi asked. 

" I think it symbolizes courage, bravery, heroism, and strength.. am I right?"

" Check,Check,Check, and Check," he laughed leading me to the back of his house.

The room was big and spacious with cans and tarp everywhere. He handed me a brush and a step stool, I started to mix the paint while he began covering the walls.

 "Let's make this interesting..lets play a game." he suggested.

 "Okay, what kind of game?" I asked eager.

" The question game, we'll ask each other questions and we have no choice but to answer them., deal?"

 "Deal," I said," you go first.

 "Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked

. " No," I said straight forward," Do you like anyone?"

"You." He said smiling. I turned away to hide my smile. " What's that ring on your finger for?" he asked.

"Its a purity ring." I answered truthfully," it's because I'ma virgin, not that I'm gonna wait on marriage or anything its just that I haven't found the right guy yet."

He nodded.

 " Are you a virgin?" I asked.

"No, I'm not," he said more humiliated than proud. "Why haven't you found the right guy yet?" he wondered.

 " I dunno, intimidation?" I continued standing up to began to paint the walls," boys see a cute girl and they get intimidated."

He smiled satisfied.

 " How many girls have you slept with?" I requested to know.. I mean if I even thought of messing around with this boy, I should know what I was getting into. No one needed any STD'S, and I wasn't to fond of a player.

" Four," he stated," ex-girlfriends.." "What would you do if I kissed you right now?" he asked.

 " I'd probably slap you," I answered laughing.

 "Oh really?" he said right behind me.

 "Is that a question?" I said turning around.

 He nodded and leaned in to kiss me. We were less than an inch apart when the doorbell rang.

"FUCCKKKK." he yelped. I turned back around and began painting.

--Malachi's POV--

Perfect Timing, just perfect, I was pissed.

 I was expecting to see the movers, but instead there were three girls in swimsuits, they looked about 17 or 16.

 "Can I help you all?" I asked with a hint of annoyance.

They began to giggle, one brave one spoke up," Hi, I'm Amber, this is Skipper and this ones Baja..we were wondering if you would wanna come swimming with us ya know.. just us?"

 "I'd rather not, I'd just moved in soo im super busy." I answered, kinda lying.

 Piper walked up to the door.

"Who's she?" the brave one asked rudely.

 "She's none of-" I was caught off.

 "I'm none of your business." Piper remarked.

 "I wasn't talking-" the girl started.

 " It was really nice talking to you today." Piper answered.

 "Shut-" the girl started again.

"So nice," Piper finished shutting the door.

I laughed," Jealous much?" 

 " Far from it," she continued walking back towards my room," just looked like you needed help."

 I stopped her by putting my arms around her waist, and planted a long passionate kiss on her lips before she could think. She must of liked it because she didn't pull away. I slide my tongue on her lip pleading for entrance, she slowly open her mouth as I began massaging my tongue with hers.

After a while, she pulled away," What time is it?" she asked breathless.

"9:45. why?" I asked pulling her closer.

 " SHIT. I have to be home by 10.. can you take me home?" she begged.