Try again.

"Piper, I heard that y'all were trynna get pregnant!"

I looked at the paparazzi man, How the hell did he figure that out? Its been months since Malachi and I have been trying. And needless to say I was nervous as hell, months, and I still wasn't pregnant. Sure Malachi wasn't getting mad or anything, but every time the pee stick came out negative, I felt as if I had let him down in some way. And in some way I felt as if I was letting the world down too, being in the spotlight wasn't the 'ideal' life I had in mine. It made me feel like I owed Malachi and the world something.

"Are you trying to get pregnant?!" The man spoke once again. Dang, they were persistent.

"We want to keep our private lives private, this has nothing to do with Malachi playing football." I walked to my car and hurriedly got in. I had to meet Malachi at a restaurant before we went to the doctors to see why I wasn't pregnant yet. This was going to be a interesting breakfast.

___________________

I pulled out her chair, and waited till she sat down. The paparazzi cameras flashed through the big window that our table sat in front of. I had asked the hostess to get us a table more secluded but the restaurant was packed. And I could tell Piper was already in a shitty mood.

"What's wrong?"I said sitting down across from her, doing my best to ignore the paparazzi's muffled voices through the window.

She looked at the paparazzi for a moment then looked at her menu," Nothing." Bullshit, something was wrong.

"Bullshit."I stared at her.

"This whole-"

"Excuse me, Mr. Mitchell? We're really big fans. Do you mind taking a picture with us?!" A group of teenagers said eagerly. I looked at Piper for a second then got up.

"Sure." 

"Sweet, man this is awesome!" One of the boys smiled. I looked at Piper who was looking through her phone. We took the picture and I sat down, watching the boys walk away.

"Its shit like that." She said all of a sudden.

"What?" I said confused.

"That's whats wrong, shit like that. We have no private life." She said nonchalantly.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I said smiling, trying to make it seem as if we weren't fighting.

Piper looked up from her phone,"We have NO private life, always under some fucking spotlight."

"It comes with being famous Piper, I thought you knew that!" I took a drink of water.

"Don't feed me that bullshit, Malachi. Did you tell the paparazzi, we were trying to get pregnant?!" She spoke.

"No. I didn't!" I said, I really didn't tell.