Interviews

I woke up to Piper kissing my face seductively. I opened my eyes to find her straddled on top of me.

"Can I wake up to this every morning?" I said groggily.

She smiled and chuckled kissing my neck," Only. on. your. birthdays."

"Today IS my birthday huh?" I smiled.

"Mhmmm." She was now kissing my jaw bone.

"Well what else can I get?" I grabbed her hips and begin moving her slightly back and forth.

"Nope." She gave me a quick smooch on the lips," The girls are here!" She hopped off of me and fixed her clothes.

I groaned," What's the point of waking me up like that then?"

"I liked it." She shrugged.

"I did too! Come on Piper! They won't hear!" I sat up.

"I doubt that." She laughed.

"When are they leaving?" I asked.

She turned and looked at me," After the Engagement Party, I think?"

"You think?! Piper when I agreed to them staying with us, I didn't think I wasn't gonna be able to have sex!"

She threw her head back and laughed..for a good two minutes," Malachi, you cannot use that as an excuse, you said they could come. Besides, they're part of the wedding party!"

I looked at her and just noticed that she was dressed up in a black one shouldered dress," Where are you going?"

"You forgot?! I have the interview with Wendy Williams. I have to be there in two hours."

"But, its in the morning!"

"No, its not. I let you sleep in, its your birthday." She smiled.

"I'm coming!" I said getting up and went to the bathroom.

______________________________________

"You ready?" The backstage director said. I nodded nervously and smiled.

"You're gonna do fine!" Malachi kissed my forehead, it was easy for him to say, he was always being interviewed.

"Okay." I smiled. At that moment, I heard Wendy's voice from the backstage.

"Our first guest is the fiance of every ones dream 'babydaddy', she's every ones favorite Southern Belle. Please welcome the beautiful Piper Mitchell." I heard the crowd begin to clap.

I walked out on to the stage and towards Wendy, smiling and waving. I was so nervous! I rounded the couch and gave Wendy a hug before sitting down on the couch next to her.