Get Out.

"Which one you lookin' at?" I asked him trying to maintain my anger.

"The one in the maroon dress!" He watched them as they made their way to the stairs.

"You know who that is?" I asked him.

"I don't know, some girl I'm banging tonight." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Dude! That's my ex! Piper? Ya' remember?!"

I waited until it clicked in his mind.

"Aww man!" He face palmed hisself,"Can I still get with her?"

"Hell naw!" I yelled, but stopped when I saw them enter the room.

I stared at Piper as she ignored us and made her way to the balcony, so she could look over the club.She lazily hung her arm over the balcony and leaned forward. I looked over to Adam who was busy talking to Ally. Lorelai and the others were sitting on the couch, babbling away into their own world.

I sighed and got up and walked to Piper leaning on the balcony next to her. She turned and glanced at me before turning her attention back at the club.

"Nice view ain't it?"

She nodded but said nothing.

"Piper, you could act like we've never met before, but I've seen you naked." I whispered to her.

She turned and stared at me shocked,"Why did you call us up here?'

"I didn't, Adam did." I put my hands up, in a surrendering manner.

She looked towards Adam, and shook her head,"I need a drink." She started walking towards the way she came in.

"Want me to come with you?" I called after her.

She kept on walking as if she didn't hear me.

------------------------------------------

I was almost down the stairs when I heard a deep sultry voice in my ear," You know they probably wouldn't let you back in V.I.P? Thats why I came with you, that way you could get back in."

I glanced at Malachi, and he was wearing his trademark smile. The one that I missed so much.

"Oh, how thoughtful!" I fake smiled.

"What's your problem?" He looked hurt.

I stopped walking and turned towards him," If my memory serves me right, we are EX'S, we're never supposed to cross paths again. WAIT! I'll- never mind."

I walked up to Craig, "Gimme five shots of Tequila."