Wanna bet?

--Piper's Pov--

I woke up to breathing on the back of my neck. Turning oh so slightly, I relaxed when I found out it was Malachi. I carefully turned my head not to wake him and looked down at my ring finger.

"You like it?" Malachi's voice was husky.

My purity ring was replaced with Malachi's promise ring.

" No," I said turning around watching his face drop," I love it."

"You better like it," he said taking charge, pulling me closer so that his chin was on top of my head.

"Oww. My hips are sore," I said rubbing them under the covers.

"I'm sorry, I went easy on you!" He said cockily," You wouldn't be able to handle ALL of me!."

"Wanna Bet?" I got up straddling him.

""Yea!"

I began moving back and forth slightly until I felt his 'friend' rise. When it did I whispered ," Down boy," (referring to his penis) before hopping off of him.

"Not fair!" He yelled angrily.

"Who said the bet was taking place today?" I asked running into the bathroom to take a shower. I was such a tease.

I took one quick last glance at the dumbfounded Malachi.

I ran the water at the appropriate temperature, and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked normal. I mean I just had sex. I lost my virginity. But I looked the same. I mean don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting to look like a slut or nothing. I just, I guess I was being a little naive.

I quickly jumped in the shower to avoid the whole bathroom from being unbearably foggy. I washed up and rinsed down. It took me a while, to realize that I left my clothes in Malachi's room. I put a towel around me, not bothering to dry off.

The cold air quickly rushed in my face as I made my way to Malachi's room. He was no where in sight. I went over to where my bag with my change of clothes would normally be. It was gone.

I tied the towel more tightly, as I rummaged around the room picking up pieces of clothing from last night.

"MALACHI!" I yelled exasperated. No answer. Just when I was gonna turn around. Malachi jumped in my face with my bag.

When I reached for it, held it out of my reach. I reached higher and my towel almost fell off, I hurried up and grabbed it.

"No," he said smirking," leave it off."

"In ya dreams, Lover boy."

"Actually you were in my dreams. Wait no that was last night!, You felt AWESOME."

"What are you hyped on sex?"

"Only for the girl I love!" He sang.

"Did you love your last girlfriends?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"That's a fucked up question!" he yelled slightly.

" Im sorry, I didn't mean it that way." I looked down at the ring.

" Well what did you mean?" He asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

" Look, I've been hurt before but I wanna know what we have, is it real? Or was it just some time of "I had sex with a black girl" phase?" I asked curiously.

His face softened." No this isn't a phase, I love you, and to answer your question I've never gave any one of my exes a promise ring, so that goes to show you that I really am in love with you."

I smiled," Can I have my clothes back?"

He pouted," Why can't you just walk around like that?"

"Because- Isn't your dad here?"

"Nope he's not gonna be here for another week!"

"Still, I'm not gonna walk around naked, now hand me my clothes!"

"You gotta work for it!?"

"What am I? A prostitute?"

"I'm kidding! Wear my clothes!"

"Haha I wear a size zero. You're tryna clown!"

"No I'm not, I forgot you were an itty-bitty." he smiled handing over my clothes.

I snatched the bag away from him and rummaged through the bag finding a sundress.

He watched. "Are you gonna put it on.?"

"Are you gonna watch?" I wondered mimicking his tone.

"Yea,I mean I already saw you naked!"

Point taken.

I got up and dropped the towel, before slipping on some boy short panties.

Malachi leaned on the dresser and watched like he was a commenter.

I ignored him and grabbed the lotion, and began moisturizing up.

"Hey!- Loverboy," I laughed killing his daze," Can you help me with my back?"

"Hmm, I dunno are you teasing again?"

"No, I really can't reach my back!" I really could never reach it.

He grabbed the lotion and motioned me to lie face down on the bed. I did as told. He pumped some lotion in his hands and rubbed them together, before applying it slowly on my back. Then he stopped. I turned around to fix my mouth on why he stopped. He was staring at me, with a peculiar lust in his eyes. He then got on top of me, but not straddling me.

We just laid there. Staring into each others eyes. This had to go on for about five minutes. But it felt like forever. I felt as if we could communicate with each other without speaking a word. Then I broke eye contact and looked to the side. He must of took this as an opportunity to make his move.

He planted delicate kisses on my neck, making his way under my collarbone,and up to my chin. Lastly he kissed my lips,placing his tongue on my bottom lip. I wasn't gonna open to give him the satisfaction, but something gave in. When our tongues touch, fireworks flared.

I broke the kiss, " So, when I win this bet, what do I win?"

"Well I dunno about you, but when I win, You stay with me the whole week."

"And when I win, you go fishing with my father. alone." I laughed at his facial expression.

"Why don't you pick something that benefits both of us.?" He pouted.

"Fishing with my dad, does benefit us!" I smiled making reason," You get closer to him, and he'll like you more!"

He gave in,"Alright, so when is this bet taking place?"

"When do you want it too??"

"Right now-"

The doorbell rang.

"Saved by the bell!" I laughed watching his angry expression on his face as he left the room.