Dress Fitting

"I love you." I said sitting on Malachi's lap. We were in the living room watching TV. I was waiting for my friends and mother to come help me look for a wedding dress, since the wedding was two weeks away. I had decided to get the wedding dress late so it would have a better chance of fitting for the wedding.

"I love you more." He strained as I sat on his lap. I cut my eyes at him and moaned trying to get up, which was a struggle with my five month belly.

"I'm not that big!" I laughed," and If I am, it's not my fault!"

"Whose fault is it Noah and Noel's?" He laughed. A couple of months ago, we found out the sex of the twins. Two boys. Two more little Malachi's running around the house. I could hardly handle the father, but just imagine his offspring.

"No, it's yours." I laughed.

"Mines?!" He started," It takes two to make a baby, and last time I checked you were enjoying it." He smiled cockily.

"Ah. you're so full of it." I laughed. At that moment the doorbell rang, I was secretly hoping it was Brad. Brad was my friend, my gay best friend. I met him around the time we were planning for the wedding. We exchanged a few words and I immediately fell in love with his personality. I mean I think its every girls dream to want a homosexual best friend!

"It might be Brad!" I hurriedly jumped up.

"You don't get that excited when you see me!" Malachi pouted and reached for the remote.

"Oh don't get jealous now!" I yelled from the foyer, before opening the door.

Brad was a good looking guy. Today, he had his brown hair slicked back, and his eyebrows, boy did I envy them. Around his neck, he work a silver bow tie to match his overly fashioned suit. Anybody would be a little taken back by his 'bedazzled' suit, but I was used to it.

"Oh Gorgeous!" He kissed my cheeks before barging into the house.

"Hey Brad." I smiled following him into the living room.

"I don't get a 'hello' Malachi?" Brad said over exaggeratedly.

Malachi gave him a once-over before focusing his attention back on 1000 Ways to Die,"Hey Brad."

Brad gasped and walked up the stairs,"You're such an ass sometimes!"

I laughed following him upstairs to the game room,"Oh Malachi when the girls get here just send them upstairs!" I smiled at him.

"Sure." He said with his attention still on the TV.

Boys.

_______________________

 "You should really do it!" Lisa smiled. All the girls were here and we were upstairs in the game room while Malachi was doing God knows what downstairs. He knew that when it was wedding planning time, he basically needed to stay away. It wasn't his forte. He just wanted what made me happy. Mama joked that all he needed to do was show up.