*.Wayment.*

I'm sorry guys, I was supposed to update yesterday.
I had forgotten I had a doctor's appointment. And ended up having blood work done, so they can send it to the lab for my thyroids. And that blood work had me woozy.

I feel great today, and I'm glad to have completed this book.

But more than glad, that y'all were here to complete it with me.

With that being said

Enjoy.

*.Wayment.*

I sat the blow dryer down and let the rollers remain in my hair. My mom was coming over, and so were my babies. Nolan and Augustine.

Undoing my robe I began to lotion up my body, after everything that happened in the hospital. Everything was finally wining down.

Placing in my earrings, as well as my necklace.

Being in the hospital was so hectic, once I got home... Eating, and sleeping was impossible. So getting back into my old routine was the best thing possible. With the help from the love of my life, as well as my two babies.

Placing my robe back on, I walked out of the bathroom to see my baby looking at a spiral note book.

"Baby you alright?"

"Mhm?" He mumbled as he kept his eyes on the pages. He looked so concentrated so I didn't bother to intrude any more. So I decided to pick out my dress, since I was having a get together.

"Aye wait?" I looked over at my baby who had the most confused look as possible. With his eyes still on the book he signaled me to come closer, and walked over to him.

"Yes baby?" He picked up my spiral notebook, examining the title carved into it. "What in tha fuck?" He mumbled skimming through it. And I watched with an amused smirk as he read the ending over.

 And I watched with an amused smirk as he read the ending over