*.The Closet Part Two.*

The Closet Part 2.

Dru waited for what felt like hours until she saw August leaving the house. Dru watched him get in his car, and drive off. She set up August for him to pick up his favorite linger, stop by the Chinese restaurant, and then meet at the park. He would be busy for an hour or two. Giving her the perfect opportunity to search and seize.

As soon as the car sped off, Dru removed her binoculars and sprang into action. She raced to his house and used the spear key. Once inside she closed it and locked both locks. Dru carefully pulled on her mask, and slid on her gloves, and she made her way to the closet.

Something was in there he was so anxious to hide and Dru wanted to get to the bottom of it. She managed to unlock to door and open the closet, picking up the book with a key in it, she immediately opened it revealing nothing but pictures.

Dru sighed in relief as she looked the pictures and looking at them but her breath hitched. It was Johnny in the newspaper. She saw a picture of the robber from the Bahamas, and... She quickly removed her mask to get a better look.

But stopped examining the phone.

"Oh my God!" Dru cried out looking at Tanisha's phone. Grabbing her phone she dialed Quay.

"What's up?"

"Tanisha!" Dru screamed, "Something happened to her!" Dru began to Cry

"Calm down, and tell me what happened."

"Tanisha her phone is here."

"What?"

"August, I'm in his house, and there's pictures in the newspaper." Dru snagged the pictures and glanced at the broken phone. Her breath hitched as she turned on Tanisha's phone. Scrolling to the contact, Dru saw Meegan's number.

Something wasn't adding up, why was Meegan friends with Tanisha? Dru put the phone in her bag and searched more.

"Dru listen to me, get the fuck out of his house."

Dru was too busy on everything else she didn't hear August's car pulled up. Dru grabbed the phone, but stopped as she saw the knife with streaks of blood. She saw clothing, bloody clothing.

"Oh shit." Dru mumbled, and accidentally hung up.

Spinning around she froze seeing August, "baybeh I told ya not to look in hea'." Dru glanced down at the phone. "I-it's not, I uh, you." Dru pushed her way to the bathroom, throwing up. What she saw really fucked her up.

"Dammit baybeh I done told ya not to do that?" He scooped her in his arms but she shook, "baybeh?" Dru's breathing continued to get ragged, she didn't want to jump to conclusions but her feet were already off the ground. Fishing for her pump she pulled it out, she used it and leaned her head back.