*.Controlled.*

*.Controlled.*

Dru's eyes opened and she was faced with officers, "ma'am I understand you've woken up but we need to talk to you about a few things."

Dru instantly frowned as everything replayed in her mind, over and over and over.

The Punching, kicking, dragging, and slamming.

Although it was half an hour, Du went through hell.

"Ok?"

"Who did this?" Dru froze she couldn't tell them who did it, August would go off on some mad man shit if he found out.

"I don't know?"

The officers nodded and asked her some more questions before her emotions take over, Dru's heart sunk down to her intestines and she began to cry. "Sissy!" Her eyes picked up, then it hit her. Everything up until August killing him was real.

She automatically smiled, "Nolan baby." She climbed on her lap and she kissed him overwhelmed with joy as she realized even more it was a night mare. Just a freaking night mare. "Sissy." Nolan fussed as Dru continued to kiss his face.

Suddenly fed up with the over bearing kisses Nolan grabbed his sister's face. Once they made eye contact he shook his head. "Ma'am can you please stop by the department to give your statement?" Dru nodded and watched as the officers left.

Closing her eyes she let spirits of her family surround her.

She stopped as her father walked in, her breath hitched. But instead of causing problems he pulled her in a hug. His baby girl was covered in bruises, a gash on her right cheek, and a black eye.

"You look a little lost..." Dru frowned even more.

She couldn't tell them they were right, she couldn't tell them August was a psychopath, she couldn't tell them she had damn there put herself in the same predicament as before. But she could tell them one thing.

That she wanted to go home...

"Daddy!" Nolan squealed just as August walked in, he stopped and made eye contact with her father. Whose eyes were widened from what he heard. "Please." Dru croaked out not wanting problems.

"Baybeh I'm so glad you're alright." He smacked a kiss on her lips leaving her puzzled. This man was like some sort of std, he always stayed with her. Whether it be to turn her life into pure hell, or to turn her dreams into some sort of hell hole.

"Hey Nolan." He smacked a kiss on his son's forehead.

"We're going to discharge you..."

Dru nodded and went home with her parents. There were no trace from that incident what so ever. "I'm just gonna be in the backyard.

Limping her way to the back yard she stopped in front of her favorite tree. Her fingers traced the carving that had her name along with Kevin's on it. Everything seemed much simpler then. She sat down in much pain then laid up against it.

"I'm sorry Elaine." Her eyes widen at Quay's voice. But soon glanced down in anger, remembering that he ruined everything... And that he was the cause of her face being bruised up. "Go away." She replied softly, her eyes glancing down.

"What?" He asked just as softly, and took a step closer.

"G-go away." Dru replied assertively.

"I came to check up on you." He walked until he was right behind her, then kneeled down.
"I'm fine, you can go."