*.Normal.*

*.Normal.*

August kept his eyes on the road while Dru looked out the window. "Y'all ain't have sex when he took you."

"No."
"Did he-"

"No."

"Dr-"

"No, to answer any of your questions no." She interjected looking down at her phone. "I gotta make a quick stop." He replied as he pulled into a gas station, she followed him inside and picked out her last dollar bill.

Ever since she came back, socially things went downhill. She got fired from her job, because people were scared of her boyfriend. Putting her candy on the counter, the man looked at her. Then looked as he saw August watching him. "Ma'am you're short... It's 1.67."

"Shit." She mumbled fumbling in her pockets. "Look its ok, don't worry about it." Dru looked up and smiled. "Thanks." August came back with chips and a soda, once they finished they walked to the Porsche. She looked in her wallet before sighing.
"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? You're asking me what's wrong? All because of you! I lost my job! I lost my family! I lost my sanity!" She leaned back in the seat causing August to laugh, "I guess I ain't the only one thas crazy." She turned to him as he continued to laugh, "you think this shit is funny?" Dru reached up for the wheel but August swiftly caught her hand.

"Easy my love." He sat her hand back in her lap. "I know you found out."

"Oh that you're my brother? Or that you killed Kevin? Or-" Without taking his eyes off the road he grabbed her by the throat. "You pushin' it." He released his grip. "Why'd you kill him?"

"It's best you not know..."

As he pulled up to her drive way he parked the car. "I'm heading out." He leaned down kissing Dru on her cheek. Getting out of the car, Dru shuddered as her fiancé's Porsche sped off, technically her brother. Walking to her house she felt alienated from the school. She felt like he was holding a leash. Taking a seat on her bed she tried to go to sleep.

"Whatchu doin?" Quay's voice spoke softly, her head turned and she shook her head. "Can I sit by you?" Dru nodded and scooted over, "I see you got prom tickets... Ain't that coming up soon?" Dru turned to Quay unsure of this. "He uhh bought them a while back..."

"I'm glad you're here."

"Why?" She whispered back, and Quay smirked flashing her two tickets. "You're my date." Doing a double take she took the ticket and eyed it, "y-you want me as your date?" Quay smiled hopefully and forced a nod.

"I don't know what to say."

"A yes would stop me from sweating nervously..." She smiled and nodded, "I'll go with you." With that she placed the ticket in her backpack. His arm wrapped tightly around Dru, "you haven't been getting much sleep?" With her head on his chest she closed her eyes and dosed off.

She found herself running in circles trying to pieced things together. So she ended up waking up and checking her phone, still no message from him or her parents. "Elaine?" Dru spun around before climbing back in bed.

"Hey... I didn't think going to prom with me would be that bad." Dru tried to smile but she couldn't, "it's not you, why-why are you here?"

"Well I uh... I was hoping you was here." He replied not taking his eyes off of her. "y-yeah."

Dru rubbed her eyes sitting up a bit. "Where are you going with this?"

"I-uhh-I know this is weird, but can I- can I take you out this Saturday?" Dru did a double take, "why?"