*.Love.*

*. Love.*

"Dru?" She peeped her head up to see Quay. "Oh my god..." Dru sniffled looking down at her body, she was bruised badly. Her eyes then traveled up to see Quay with a sympathetic look, "I need to go." She whispered stumbling up.

Then dropped to the ground, she had been in so much pain, and it still affected her. "Dru you have to stay." He made his way to her, but stopped noticing the fear in her eyes. Whatever he had done to her, kept fear in her heart.

"Please just talk to me, you said somethings."
"I can't tell you... I have to go." She groaned out in pain, for some reason she felt the need to go back home. If August knew she spent more than the night at his house, she knew she'd be in much more trouble.

"No not until you tell me."

"I have nothing to tell you, I just need to go home."

"Why so he can beat you? And inject you with drugs?"

Dru looked at Quay, looked deep in his eyes. "Listen to me," she said barely over a whisper. "If I could tell you... You would have heard it by now." She fished in his closet pulling her left over clothing, and that's where her phone rang.

"Its him." Dru walked over and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey baybeh,"

"Hey."

"I missed you."

"Really? W-why don't you pick me up from the store and we can go out."

"You ain't with that bitch are you?"

Dru's eyes widened looking at Quay, she could lie and make it worst for herself, or tell the truth and make it worst for herself.

"I was just leaving."

"So you were with him?"

"Yeah but nothing happened I promised..."

He sighed, "ight be at the sto'."

"Ok."

"I love you."

By that time Quay snatched her phone and hung up. "Dru please I don't want a repeat of last time, I don't want you pushing us away." Biting the corner of her lip she sniffled, "Baby?" He called to and gently grabbed her hands. Locking them he waited for her to look in his eyes.

Secretly Dru knew she couldn't, he was going to end up hurt. She had seen the pissed of August, he's killed people so there was no way in hell would she risk Quay's life. She pulled away and made her way to the bathroom to get changed.

Once she was in her new clothing she headed out to the store. Just as August was pulling in, his smile lit up as they made eye contact. Getting out the car he ran over to her, hugging her. And squeezing the majority of her bruises.

She couldn't help but let out a cry, and pull away.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly. But Dru was too scared to tell him, too scared to look him in his eyes. So August lifted up her shirt seeing bruises covering her body. He looked up at her in shock, the fact that Melvin did this was disgusting. "I'm sorry."

Dru nodded and glanced down, "can we just go on the date please?"

*.*.*

"Sissy that's a cherry." Nolan pouted still not getting what this was leading up to. "And what is that?" Nolan spun around and gasped at karate studio. "No way!" You talked mommy into letting me take classes.