*.Next Step.*

*.Next Step.*

Dru continued to search for a book while she hummed to herself, "hey." She stopped and turned to see Tanisha. "Oh hey." Dru mumbled and continued to search for something about poetry.

"I wanna talk about what happened. I now understand, you and August spent the whole night in his room. People saying y'all fucked, and I don't think he would go for your kind." Dru nodded trying her best to ignore Tanisha.

The medication had her off beat for the day, so she just wanted to keep to herself.

"It's ok, today and tomorrow are half days, so tomorrow we can meet at the new pizza shop, and talk." Tanisha nodded and hugged Dru, causing her to tense up, but non the less relax and hug back.

Tanisha walked off with a smile, just as August walked in.

He saw Dru searching for something, and decided to scare her. Walking up behind her, he leaned in her ear. Dru wasn't paying any attention as she continued to skim through poetry.

"Boo!"

Dru screamed and spun ready to punch August, "What in the hell?" She cried out clutching her chest, August saw the fear in her eyes and tried to apologize "Don't ever do that, I-I can't..." Slowly she trembled in his arms, "Baybeh what's wrong?"

"Right now I-I take meds, and the side effects are putting me on edge." Dru admitted as August leaned down placing a sweet kiss on her forehead. Letting his arms coil around her, "when can you come over?"

"It's a half day, so I guess I can go today." Glancing up Dru paused, how come she didn't notice it any sooner.

"Jesus what happened?" Dru's thumb lightly brushed over his bruised eye. "I was at tha' bar and some dude was drunk tryna pick a fight... With me. I tried ta call ya but I ain't have my phone so he followed me home, and tried to mess wit' me until the police got him."

"Do you need someone to stay with you?"

He glanced down and back up, "Jesus August."

"Dru bear don't worry about it."

Dru was going to question him but stopped as he went on.

"I-I ain't mean ta' instigate nothin' I was just drinkin' a lah tequila and then he's stumbling around tryna hurt people." August mumbled.

Dru sent a quick text to her parents letting them know she was going to her friend's house and the two left.

As she stepped inside his house, she noticed the trail of flowers leading up to upstairs. Which she went ahead and followed. It led to his big bed where she saw linger, champagne, and she heard the soft voice of Alicia Keys Unthinkable, playing.

She spun to see August with the glasses, "gone put that lil outfit on." She nodded taking it and trying it on. Dru decided to touch up her make up making herself look best as possible. Little did she know about what August was going to do. She took out her braid and shook her hair.

"Baybeh it don't take that long ta-" He paused with a grin as he looked her up and down. A grin showed on his face as Dru slowly freeze. "Is this..."

"Dru..." He warned, "this- this right hea' I can't tell you much about nothin' but Dru I'm crazy, crazy fa you. Ion know if you can handle what I can offer," Dru frowned, "no I like you, and anything you have to offer, will be perfect for me... I just know it."

His arms wrapped around her body, he knew if he went with through with all of it this would make Dru his. Officially. And he was more than anxious to do it. "August I don't know if we should..."