*.Feeling Me.*

*.Feeling Me.*

Dru continued to wipe the counters down annoyed at the customer who cursed her out over nachos. It wasn't like Dru contributed to the sky rocket price of movie theater food. "Hey girl." Dru forced a smile up at Tanisha.

All Dru wanted was to go home, cuddle up with Nolan, eat some food and possibly talk to Meegan.

"So what did your mother say about you sleeping over?"

"She said no." Dru lied, she didn't even bother to ask her mother.

"That's weird, I saw her in the store and she said you never asked her. Luckily I did, and she said yeah. Don't worry about clothes I got everything." Dru cursed herself for not at least warning her mom.

As the shift ended, Dru dreaded this sleep over. Dreaded it more than a religious pot smoker taking a drug test. Sitting in the pink car the smell of perfume choked her up, causing her to roll down the window.

She knew the over dose on perfume couldn't compare to the talk with Tanisha. Dru pushed thoughts of jumping out of the car, thoughts of throwing herself out the windshield, and her personal favorite, blowing out her ear drums because of Tanisha's gossip.

"And then bitch with the same name as me tried to wear my dress."

"Oh..." Dru paused as she saw August's house, she didn't know they were neighbors. "You live next to..." Dru's eyes wandered his lawn looking for his car.

"Yeah, I know." Tanisha butted in and got out of her pink car, they made their way inside and Dru paused, "I-I can't be around alcohol." She mumbled, "Oh right cause..." Tanisha took Dru upstairs to see some more girls.

"Y-you invited Dru?" Some girl mumbled in disgust, Dru frowned, "girl shut your face, yes, I wanna get to know her, if you don't like it..." Tanisha turned to the door.

*.*.*

Dru flipped through the magazines while Tanisha curled her hair. "So anything juicy?" One of Tanisha's friends asked.

"Well Dru macked one of the cute guys in the school."

Dru had spaced off at the hair magazine wondering how Beyoncé got her hair to look so damn cute, she didn't even bother to reply. Leaving Tanisha to do so, "Mhm that August guy, we see the way y'all two be acting."

They waited for Dru to reply, "Moose, and Suave? For all those curls?" Her head picked up and she flinched a bit, "girl tell us about you and August? People say he's a little weird, but he's too fine to be crazy"

"He's my friend." Dru tried to say seriously.

But in reality, this man was the reason her stomach twitched when she thought of him, her cheeks heated up when his voice rang in her ear, and the only reason Dru was in school. Just thinking about him, made her smile.

"Ooo I told you. Look at her, she's blushing."

"But haven't you heard of Rima?" Dru shook her head, "Lemme fill you in, Rima and August used to date, then she disappeared. Now that I think about it, August dated lots of women that's left him, people thought he smashed the principle's daughter." Dru tried not to let it faze her, but that was like shooting her in the arm, and telling her not to bleed. Impossible.

"Then he got caught with some red head in the locker room, she was all over his head like bees to honey. I even heard she even threw up on it." Dru seen August's friend so she knew that might have been true.

Gulping she tried not to let her eyes tear up, how many woman had August been with?! Was he gonna just play with her just for the fun of it!? "Dru what's the matter?"