*.Five Months Later.*

"You almost done?" Dru ignored August and continued her bath. Being five months pregnant was troubling. Ever since her dad, she wouldn't dare speak, she couldn't. After what she did, after what he did.

After what Nolan saw, Dru lost hope...

She couldn't escape this mad man, she couldn't kill him, and she couldn't stop him. Because in the end he'd always- somehow would be one step ahead of her. Sighing she soaked deeper in the water, it was cold, but it was still better than nothing.

He had toughened up, it was like a prison minus the 1 hour of recreational time.

Dru barely saw Nolan, but she knew deep down Nolan was just as scared as she was.

The door opened and August walked in feeling lovely, "dinna's downstairs." She grumbled and snatched the towel, once she was out of the tub he dried her off and dressed her. He waited for her to stick out her hands so he could cuff them, but she refused.

"Come on na."

"Just stop... I can't go anywhere." She fought back but lost. "Dru just stop..." With a final huff she looked away with tears down her eyes as he put the shackles and chains on her. Walking downstairs Nolan was there, he didn't bother to look his father in the eyes.

But the fact his sister was here, boosted his morale. "Numb-numbs hey baby." A smile exploded on his face as she sat by him.

"Wanna feel him?"

"it's a boy?" Dru nodded causing Nolan to frown he wanted a baby sister. "Oh ok?" He mumbled while rubbing her belly. Dinner eventually finished up, and Nolan was in his room. Dru was in the room she shared with August. Looking out the window watching people outside.

Sighing she touched the window wishing it was her and Nolan. Closing her eyes she imagined playing in the grass with her baby. "I promise Nolie we'll play in the grass, and we'll have so much fun." The creaky door opened and Dru braced herself.

"August..." She paused the name felt so foreign leaving her mouth. "Baybeh?"

"C-can I-" She stopped and spun around. During the five months he had changes. His hair had grown, he'd gotten slightly bigger, and he was much more strange.

"Can I bathe Nolan?"

"Ion know can you?" Dru's hope fell, she tried to convince herself not to cry. "You're right I am going to bathe my brother!" She pushed past him only to have him grab her. "Keep that attitude up baybeh, and I'm gone have ta punish ya."

Ignoring him she walked off to Nolan's room, "Dru!" she sat on the bed and the two just enjoyed being together. "I took a bath already." He said with a smile and the two dosed off together just like old times.

The next time she woke up August was bathing her, "stop!" she screamed agitated all she wanted were her Oreo crushed cereal and some orange slices. "Talk ta me." He frowned noticing her crying. "You killed my daddy, I don't want anything to do with you. I hate you, I hope you die!"

He remained statued, as she cried. He tried to wash her but she fought him. "I'll let you finish."

*.*.*

"Where are we going?" Dru snarled as he continued to pull her along. "You need ta stop with ya attitude." He woke her up, made her shower, and eat. All she wanted to do was get back to Nolan. August stopped right before the string that led to the secret room underneath the house.

"M-Mommy?!" She paused looking at her mother who looked drained as much as she did. But for an odd reason, she looked decent. She was wearing a black dress, with her hair in an updo.