*.Under Cover.*

AN: Sorry for the late update, enjoy.

*.Undercover.*

August walked from the shower quietly, he had just got Dru to go to sleep. Usually he craved her being up, but right now she was asking too many questions about Mel, and Mel wasn't having it.

As he opened the closet door he sighed a bit seeing her still sleeping. As much as she tried to fight it, all she could do was sleep. She was beyond exhausted.
Sitting on the bed he quickly moisturized his skin, and put on clothing. Dru slowly woke up as he was in the process of combing his hair.

"I don't care about that August please just tell me, who are you talking to? Who is Mel?" Dru begged while August sat at the foot of her bed. "Na... Ya wouldn't understand." He warned.

"Au-"

"I'm crazy 'bout you Dru, Ion think you can handle it." Dru frowned very upset, "Dru you've caused me trouble with him, ion think he'd wanna meet you."

"Is he your dad?"

"Nah, my dad he died." August glanced around while Mel was dying to come out, and dying to meet Dru. August knew what Mel was capable of, he knew if Mel ever met Dru... Things would be bad.

Frowning Dru sat behind him resting her head on his back. "If he does want to talk to me, I'll be waiting." August smirked and spun to his girlfriend. She had her arms folded and her eyes narrowed... "We'll see my love." August had left and Dru was officially all alone.

"Meegan?"

Meegan gave a hopeful smile as she sat on the bed, "Dru..." Dru tried to narrow her eyes but found no reason to be mad at her only true friend. "I'm sorry for snapping at you."
"Same... I shouldn't have been a nuisance." Meegan wrapped her arms around Dru and rocked.

"I missed you..."
"Same I have so much stuff to tell you." Meegan said, causing Dru to stop remembering something. "What's wrong?"

"Tanisha was killed?"
Meegan suddenly stopped feeling slightly anxious, "Who?" Meegan played it off. If Dru found out they knew each other, she could possibly find out more stuff.

"The girl at me job, she's the one who told my parents, and the reason my dad fought August." Meegan nodded acting like she had just understood the clue on who Tanisha was. "I'm sorry to hear that." Meegan squeezed Dru a little tigher. "How about we go out to a party?"
"I...I..." Dru glanced down before realizing she needed to get out of this house.

"Let's do it!"

*.*.*

His eyes traveled down her body, how could something so innocent, be so corrupted at the same time? August eyed Dru heavily, the red wine crop top with her black skirt. Her hair was curled up and just swinging loosely. Her accessories made her stand out even more.

Dru had her shades on and was too busy laughing with Meegan to notice August. "So this is your definition of a Christian party?" Dru laughed even more, "Shut up you know the text said Christian."

"No it said Christian's, cause it's his house... Not a religious party." Dru and Meegan made their way to the fridge and out the corner of her eye she saw Quay. Causing her to stop and smile heavily. "Girl who are you grinning at?" Dru spun halfway only to hand Meegan her cup, then she hurried off to Quay.

Meanwhile August watched her with his binoculars, the way her body swayed back and forth to the rhythm. Her teeth shining bright along with the lights in the party. Dru was truly beautiful. He felt a knot in his throat as he saw Dru dancing on some guy.