*.Ditching.*

*.Ditching.*

What does it mean to truly kiss someone

Is it all the details you read in a book

Not a kiss but a kiss, that makes you weak in the knees and numb

To feel captivated like a rare fish on a hook

Is it the weird connection actors and actress portray when in the bed room?

What if there's no such thing as truly kissing someone else.

Or is it only magical when a bride's lips touch a groom's.

The bell rang signaling Dru to get to class, August stood by the end of her hall way just eyeing her.

Just as Dru past August, he called to her. "Dru." She froze but clutched her binder. "Dru wait." Dru quickly sped off to class ignoring August who decided not to follow her.

"Ms. Valentine! You are late, again." Dru's head snapped up to see the teacher eyeing her. "This is the fourth time and I've told you to stop disrupting my class!" The teacher scolded.

"Do you at least have a note?" The teacher growled, students eyed Dru, why did this chick have to be the center of attention? "No ma'am." The student's 'ooo' at the back and forth tension, fueled it even more.

The teacher chuckled and opened the door, "unless you have a note, feel free to exclude yourself from my class." Dru folded her arms, "it's weird since you don't even have a full time job here."

"Out!" Dru stood up collecting her stuff, "see you when you substitute next class." Dru passed the bathroom only to see August just leaving. "Shit." She grumbled.

In one swift motion he grabbed her hand pulling her back and onto him.

"Hey why are you skipping?" Dru's heart stopped dead its tracks while August pinned her against the wall.

"Leave me alone." Dru barked narrowing her eyes. "Or what?" August fired back. "You gone tell on me?"

She shook her head, and tried to walk past him. "Why you been avoiding me huh?" Dru frowned she was feeling her attraction for this August character, but she didn't want a relationship. She already felt weird around him, and this was the last thing for her to go through.

"Come on let's go back to my place? I a' talk to the teacher, so she won't write you up."

Dru folded her arms, "leave me alone ok, I don't want- I just want to be happy."

"Baybeh I ain't mean ta' upset ya, lemme just make it up to ya."

Dru's eyes narrowed at August, but she glanced around. "Y-you mean it?"

"Mhm."

*.*.*

The two had settled for a date at a lake that August always went to clear his head. Resting on the cliff that wasn't too high up, they talked for hours. August zipped up his pants and returned to Dru.

Sitting down next to her he continued his conversation. "Back to what I was saying, come on tha water is just fine." August turned to Dru, "I-I don't have a bathing suit for the lake." She whined, August smiled as his eyes traveled down her body hinting her underwear would be a great replacement.

"No, I'm not doing that." Dru stated folding her arms, August smiled before he stripped off his shirt, tossing it dead in her face. Taking his time, he slowly got nude in front of her. Which stunned Dru. "So now will ya get in ya undies fa me."

Her eyes were adverted to something much more appealing at the time.

How could one man, have such a nice big ass?