*.The End.*

Dru's dress in M.M

*.The End*

"I can't believe you forgot the ticket." Quay laughed, "I can't believe you helped me sneak in." Dru giggled as the three headed out of the bathroom. Dru had forgotten her ticket and after watching the last guy get rejected because he lost his ticket, she'd be dammed if she got turned down.

The three of them made their way down to the gimnasium. Slipping in they blended right in, "ooo cutie at three o'clock, catch y'all later." Liv pushed Dru onto Quay and hurried off. Quay swiftly caught Dru. "Mind if I have a dance?" His voice huskily whispered in her ear, causing her cheeks to heat up.

Stepping back she straightened up her posture and the two slowly dance. "I-I don't think we're dancing right." Dru mumbled glancing around to see just about all of the females grinding on their dates.

"I swore this was a prom, not some club." Quay mumbled, "well let's show 'em how we do it, classy style."

"Quay!" Dru squealed as he dipped her, pulling her back up, she giggled. "I saw you twirling like a princess, and tonight I wanna be your prince charming." Dru gasped as he twirled her around, "you're sweet, and I like it." Dru laughed even more as they continued to dance. Many girls envied Dru for snagging someone as sexy as Quay.

With his arms latched around Dru's waist he no longer could contain his emotions. Pulling Dru from the lobby they made their way to the hotel room. He used her key and the door opened.

"Quay what are we doing here?" Quay laughed out of awkwardness before pulling her in and closing the door." She frowned looking at the flowers, and her face fell even more watching him light the candles.

"Elaine," Quay leaned slowly pressing his lips on hers.

Despite everything happening, he was more than glad to have her back into his life. "Quay..." Dru mumbled with a frown.
"Wh-what? Am I hurting you?"

"You're stepping on my toes." She admitted and he pulled away. And she moved closer and pushed him on the bed, but he pulled her down too. "Wait Q-Quay?"

"Elaine, what's up?"

"I-I don't know about this?"

"We can go as far as you want." He replied and grabbed her hands. "He had the flowers, and candles lit as well and it brought me back."

After a long pause he replied "I'm not like him Dru." She glanced up at him, "I know it's just that..." Dru laughed a bit, "I don't mean to bring him into this, and ruin this night..." She sat up and turned around. "I forgot he's in jail... I can finally be myself again."

He sat up a bit holding himself up with his arms. Dru leaned down and kissed him and the two kissed... Soon came the kicking off of the shoes, the touching, and it wasn't long before they were tugging each other's clothing off.

*.*.*

Dru's eyes opened to see Quay had gone, but he left a text.

Went to the store, we don't have food, liv went sight-seeing.

Dru smiled and noticed he cleaned up the room, her hand reached up and she touched her locket. Her smile lit up, remembering everything. She finally was at peace, August was out of her life. Her and Quay were getting serious. Life was turning around for the best.

As she ran the warm water she filled it with her bath bomb. She took the time to soak her body and relax.

Her mind thought of Quay, and the special place she had in her heart for him. She couldn't see herself happy unless he was happy. The thought of moving in after she graduated high school crossed her mind, and she liked that a lot.