*.Girl's Day Out.*

*.Girl's Day Out.*

"Dru!"

Dru clutched Meegan, "I missed you!" Meegan laughed, "I've missed you more. That flight took forever!"

Meegan picked up Dru and gave her a little spin, "come on now we have to go to the hotel." Grabbing her luggage she made her way to the cab, "I'm super tired." Dru yawned, "ok get some sleep." Dru closed her eyes and leaned her head on Meegan's lap.

Once she woke up they were in front of the hotel, "come on now!" Making their way to their room Dru phoned her baby.

"Baybeh!"

"Baby! I made it safely."

"Glad ta here."

"Ugh I miss you already,"

"Pass the weed!"

Dru laughed at Meegan, "Babe Meegan says hi."

"Hi Meegan."

Removing the phone slightly Dru turned to Meegan, "he said hi, so now go sit your butt down."

Meegan laughed some more as Dru continued her phone call.

"Ok I'll let ya enjoy ya self."

"Ok baby I love you."

"I luh you more."

*.*.*

"Oh my god this is so cute!" Dru came out from the dressing room. "Yes! Work it!" Dru twirled around once more in her bathing suit, before pausing. "Girl it's so classy, yet sexy." Morgan joined in.

"I know ok let me send a pic to my baby see what he thinks."

"Aye!" Dru spun to see Morgan who was about to giggle, "Nothing more than the bathing suit." Dru fanned off Morgan and went to the changing room. And sent her baby the pic.

Almost instantly he replied.

Now lemme see you without it on.-:-BabyBoo.

When I get home ok?-:-Dru

Ight, fair enough.-:-BabyBoo.

Dru switched out from her bathing suit, and into her maxi dress. "Damn I didn't know I gotten that thicker."

"Yes that ass fits you." They paid for the bathing suits, since Dru put her phone on silent she didn't notice August had texted her back. The girls continued to head to the beach, "Oh my goodness! I love you California!" Meegan yelled as she hit the water followed by the rest of them.

After spending a few hours on the beach they headed back to the hotel. To shower then gather around.

"Ok so girls! As usual we have to share something about ourselves. And I found out Dru's had a boyfriend." Dru's friend Morgan said and they turned to Dru.

"Yes, he's my other half." Dru cheesed clutching her chest, "he's always there when I need him,"

"Awee!" The group of girls said together.

"I-I don't what I'd do without him, sure he makes me a little crazy at times but he's my baby."

"That's great news Dru."

Dru grinned

"So tomorrow I'm thinking we can go to the amusement park?" Dru grinned, "ok only for you though." Meegan pouted as she played with Dru's hair, the girl's began to do each other's hair. While Morgan's phone rang, "guys it's my baby I'll be right back."

Dru looked at her phone and cursed under her breath. She saw all the notifications from August the calling, the texting, the notification on social media.