Chapter 36

Hours later at the reception

 "It's time for the groom to take off his wife's garter." 

 I sit anxiously in a white wooden chair, for Sam to take his white pearly teeth, and drag off the garter belt. Before he does though, he turns his gleaming emerald eyes on every male in the room, and glares. Respecting his wishes they turn their backs. 

"Are you ready, Beloved?" He asks with a weird gleam in his eyes.

 I nod my head, not trusting myself to speak. Carefully he lifts my dress, rubbing his head on my leg. He stops just above the garter, and kisses my leg. I shiver, Oh! the sensations. Dragging the garter slowly down, his cold nose just happens to rub the inside of my leg all the way down to my foot. Lifting his head he drapes my dress across my sorta bare legs.

 Taking the belt he waves it in the air like a prize. All the Males in the room laugh, then the women laugh when I smack him upside the head. Rubbing his head, he glares, shrugs and laughs along with them. Throwing the Garter Thomas catches it.

 Helping me stand, Lucy gives me the bouquet. All the UN-married and UN-mated girls lined up. Throwing the flowers up in the air. A wedding crasher was surprised when the flowers landed in her hands. I glare, about to rip her to shreds for ruining the wedding. I notice the panic and pain reflecting in her eyes.

 I walk up to her and said later. The song "Forever and for Always" By Shania Twain, plays over the speakers. Grabbing my hand Sam and I dance our very first dance as a married couple. Dancing until the song ended, we then wait for Thomas and his dancing partner to get to gather when they start the other song. "From this Moment on" By Shania Twain. We danced all night long. 

 The last Dance was my Grampy dedicated to his loving Wife and Mate, My Grammy. It was called. " Your still the One" Also By Shania Twain. Every Mated pair grabbed their partner and every one else found some single person and danced with them. I turn my head to the side and saw Thomas lovingly dance with the wedding crasher. Shaking my head I poke Sam and pointed at Thomas. Sam starts snickering. 

 It was time for cake, I had two made one I could throw at Sam and the other we could eat. Cutting the cake with a Diamond studded knife. We each grab a fork and ate a bite from each other's fork. Kissing him I reach for the cake and smashed it to his face. 

 Laughing with my girls I didn't notice that he scrapped some frosting off his face before it was to late. Having a frosting covered face is not as fun as it sounds. I laugh good naturally but I was preparing for war. I had a back-up cake, right in my hand. Chocolate frosting, covering a vanilla party cake. 

 I throw it at the same time Sam threw something. The cakes crash into each other, and explodes every where. Bowing to each other we call a drawl. Watching everyone laugh and eat I gesture Thomas to bring the girl. 

 Stopping at Sam's and my office. We each take a seat. I take in her appearance. She has expressive blue eyes, a slim body, and thick curly blonde hair. Boy she looks like she hasn't eaten in days, shoving a plate of food at her I say, "eat up, and then we will talk."

 " My name is Saharia and I came to you because my friends, said you could help me."

"What is it you need help with?"

"I'm running from my pack because they are trying to force the females to mate with the males even though they are not true mates." Thomas growls at hearing this.

"Dear Saharia, I have one question. You do know that my adopted brother is your Mate?"

"Oh Yes! I do, I do." Thomas preens and kisses her head.

"I'll drop by his house and if he continues to bug you. Then the problem should be dealt with by your Mate' Now Tommy sweetie, if you need help just tell me and I will gladly rip him apart. Okay." I say all this with a smile on my face.

 After that problem was taken care of, I took hold of Sam's hand and dragged him back to the reception area. Seeing my family dancing and having fun brought little tears to my already glistening eyes. He takes my face in his hands and gently wipes my tears away. Kissing my forehead, he guides me to his dad for a dance, and Sam. Takes My grammy's hand and walt's he all the way to the dance floor. Grampy takes my new mother and dances with her.

***********

 Time to go, this is when a Pure as a new born baby, gets the nervous jitters. Sam told me the honeymoon place is a surprise. So I am now a blind folded bride, sitting in a plane. Then I'm put in a car, and then we stop. 

 Picking me up, out of the car he sets me on my feet. Turning me around he slowly lifts the blind fold and...and...Wowza! It's the beach house in Fiji, that Cameron bought for Lucy after their honeymoon. A wooden bamboo shack, sitting right on the beach. You can get a wonderful view of the Sunrise and sunset.

 Hugging my Mate, I skip all the way to the door laughing. I reach the door and Sam grabs me up and carries me over the thresh hold. That is when things turned interesting. I got so nervous that I jumped from his arms and ran for the bathroom. Only to be grabbed from behind and carried fireman style all the way to the bedroom. 

 I start thrashing fear making me a tiny bit stronger. Just not strong enough, I sigh and waited to be ravished. So I waited and waited and waited. But nothing happened, peeking my eyes open I see him staring at me with amusement. 

"Beloved I'm not going to ravish you, I am going to make love to you when your ready." Kissing my forehead, he walks out the door to get our suite cases. 

 I pop in the shower, washing up I don't hear the door open and Sam put my suit case on the floor. But I did hear the wolf whistle, I screamed and Sam chuckles as he shuts the door. Turning the shower off, I step out and opened my suit case. Every article of clothing was lingerie. Black lacy ones, red frilly ones, and see through ones. I guess Lucy knew I would try to run for it. 

 I guess as the saying goes. You wont know unless you try it. I tried them all on, and I stuck with the black lacy one. The top skims just above my belly button. My bottoms flare over my hips, and stop right above my thighs. I also put on the thin silky red robe. Stepping out of the bathroom. I get the pleasure of seeing Sam's eyes popping out of his head. 

 I snuggle up to him, Kiss his beautiful plum lips, told him to make love to me, and mark me as his so we can be together forever.

*******

 The morning after, I awoke to the smell of blueberry muffins, with eggs and bacon. Laughing I pull the sheet up, to cover my naked self. Sam grunts at that, I ignore him as we eat breakfast in bed. After breakfast he takes the dishes puts them on the bedside table and proceeds to have his wicked way with me. 

(*Sam* I wouldn't say my wicked way, what about my loving way. (*Lily* It's my book I will say whatever I want to. End of story now shush while I write.)