Chapter 32

Christmas Eve.

                                                                          LILY

Gosh the year is certainly going by fast. Sam has finally forgiven his brother. Lucy gets to come here for Christmas. Everyone has everything wrapped up, pretty and with a bow. I let the kids Bake cookies for Santa. Then we went out to a restaurant, that Lucy and I have been going to for years. It was actually our first jobs. Sushi Bistro. Yummy sushi.

 When I told Sam were we where going he was like. Why would we go and eat sushi. I tackled him to the ground and repeatedly told him not to dis me sushi, and that since Lucy and I have eaten there all those years it has become a tradition. When I told him that I added a little bit of tears, and Bam! he was mine.

 We cooked egges and bacon for breakfast, then we all we for a snowball fight outside. The adults sixteen and older against the younger kids. We fought until lunchtime. The adults won. Yippie! The kids looked so down, but as soon as I mentioned Christmas. They where happy again. An hour before we had to leave for the resturant.

 I had everyone dressed. My grandparents and Sam's parent have gotten along great these past months. Sam and Flyn Rider Ross, He likes being called Rider. His brother have gotten along so well I have to kick him out just to have some quality time with Sam. Getting in our cars we head to the Sushi Bistro.

 Showing up we are greeted by my two favorite people. Amy and Dan. Dan has sparkling Jade eyes, with the curliest black hair. Amy has Dazzling Amethyst eyes and flowing brown blonde hair. They both have dazzling smiles, that they light up a room with just one smile.

 " Lily! Lucy! it's so nice to see you again. OH! who do we have here?" Amy exclaims, when she was done hugging us.

 "Oh Amy, this here is my family. The man standing right by me is Sam he's my fiance'. When we have the wedding would you guys come to it?"

" Yes! We so very much would."

" Can we have are usual. With enough to fill my whole family."

 Gesturing to a table with twenty or so chairs. we all gather around the table, chatting and having fun. Eating all of our Sushi and noodles. We all head over to my house for some Ice cream. Sitting by the fire I get out the Bible and we read the Christmas story. Giving every one a kiss an d hug I rush them up the stairs and into bed.

 Then I get everything ready for tonight. when everyone is asleep I can finally wrap all of my gifts. I bought three puppy boxes. I''m giving Fudge to Stella, Snowbird to my little man Caspian, Jay to Sam's little sister, and 'm keeping Kisses. So Mocha and I have our own puppy dog.

 Calming them down with wolf speach. I tell the to keep quiet and they will have their home in less than six hours. Kisses was kissing her brother and sisters good bye. Then I put them in the box, to then put them next to each of the kids staying in my house. 

 I wraped Sam's gift up, it's an emerald green ring. With a loving endearment engraved onto it. I found it in a storage box. In my basement. It was I think my Dad's and I want my Beloved Mate to have it. So I took it to the Jewlers to have something engraved into it. Next i wrap the Cars a blue one for Caspian, Hot pink for Maggie, and Onyx for Zorro. Basically a rainbow. then indivisually wrapped all the travel tickets to Alaska.

 I put the cookies and milk next to the Christmas tree. We decorated it with wolves and decorations that the kids made. Sam bought light and we put some light on it to. Then added my gifts to the tree. I sat up and waited for Santa to come down our chimny, I was sitting on the couch when I heard something cloping on my roof. I was about to check it out, when some dust ble onto my face and I blacked out.

(*Lily* Santa is a little cheat, I wrote a note that said one of these days I will catch you. I guess he invented a sleeping powder.(*Sam* And here I always thought it was my parents, Do you think he really wears all that red and that white beard like in the stories?(*Lily* I guess we will never find out seeings how he keeps putting me to sleep. Hey! maybe the sandman works for him.(*Sam* Maybe just maybe. That would explain you falling asleep.)

**************************************

                                                                             SAM

 I waited for a couple of hours for Lily to come up to our room, when I disided to go down and check on her. Finding her asleep on th couch with her face sparkling, I gaze in wonder at the gift God gave me to love and cherish. Gently I pick up my beautiful Package, to carry her up to the room. 

 I know you guys are wondering what I bought my Beloved. I got her a pure Saphire diamond necklace. Her birthstone and the color of her eyes. I finally found my mom's diamond engagment ring, so I took it to a jewlers and had them add some saphire stones to it. I put the necklace up on the tree, and kept the ring in my pocket for later.

 I got everyone else a hundred dollar gift card to walmart. Since I really don't know them. I also went to Amazon.com and bought Lily a fifty dollar gift card so she can read her books. (Jack) I hope she will like the stuff we picked out. Are you going to tell her you got the marriage licence?) I don't think so I want that to be private. We are going to get married in two years instead of one. So we can get married on June 23. The date her parents got married on.

Snuggling in next to her I fall asleep. With dreams of a futare in my heart and a smile of dellight on my face.