Chapter 20

After putting Lily, on the bed, I frantically call Luna and Lucy. Hearing their thundering footsteps, I yank the door open. Yelling at them to do something, I get yanked out the door, by Eric and Cameron. fighting them with all the pint up anger,about to break loose I look in on my Mate only to, see her open her eyes, and say " I love you" Watching, I see her breathing slow down. dropping to my knees, I howl in misery. crying out in pain. I run down the stairs and through the door, to go mess them up like they did me..

                                                                          LUNA

 Watching Sam in so much pain. I ask Lucy if we should do the bigger healing spell first, agreeing, We look up the right one. But as soon as we start saying words, the room gets cloudy, a bright light explodes into the room, and before we pass out I see a man with wings?

                                                                         LILY

 Waking, I see a room full of, people and wolves alike, but also a man with wings. I was going to ask  a question, I was interrupted, by the man with wings.

 " My name is Gabriel and you my dear are very gutsy Alpha, you did very good, today."

" But I......."

" Yes, you did. Now before you go there are some people, who want to say hello."

A beautiful starry black wolf walks up to me, and says. " Hello dear, I am your great, great, great, great, great, Grandma, Arora. I want to say, you make a wonderful Alpha, but an even better friend, something that could make you, or break you. I love you, deary"

 A women with long brown hair and stars in her eyes, come up and says " hey baby, you have made me proud. Everyday I brag about you."

" Mommy?"

" Yes dear I am your mother, I wish I could have been there for you, but the were hunters got us. Your father here just wishes I wouldn't have tried to get him." A man with black hair and dark blue eyes, walks up and hugs me.

" dear, your mate is in trouble, he thinks your dead and is about to wreck havoc, on the Riding horses Pack. You must go and save him, Please!"

 Three young wolves come running up to me, along with a man, and the angel. " this is your three unborn children, and this young man is your older brother, he would like a word with you."

 Hugging he tells me a story, I ask his name and he said. " My name is Ray, after our father, our mother is named Belle. We wish you a wonderful life, and may God bless you!"

 Spinning down a tunnel, I stop at Missy's Ranch, seeing Sam. I drop out of the sky and into his arms with a big thump. To pass out. 

(*Lily* Now that was some experience, at least I got to see mom again)

*********

                                                                                  SAM

 Seeing a flash in the sky, i'm blinded by the light, when something plopped into my arms. Looking down I see the face of an angel. My angel, looking to the sky I whisper " thank you" turning around I walk back to the house to make sure, my Beloved gets better,and has all her strength.

***********************

 A week later, we have all the horses, a big barn, connected to a corral, and Eric. We get the kids saddled up. For a ride, before I go I run up too, see how she was doing. Gasping in surprise I don't see my Mate anywhere. stopping to breath, I hear the shower on, running in. I grab her out, and gave her a big wolf hug. then set her back down. telling her to hurry. I get her horse Oreo set up. howling with joy, I tell the whole Pack the news.

(*Lily* Eric did i ever tell you, how much I appreciate you, taking care of anything horse, and for teaching me, how to train them? (*Eric* Yes, and I keep saying, I love working with them. Especiallyyour Pinto, Oreo. She's such a smart horse.)

                                                                    Cameron

 Growling in frustration, I walk up to Lily. Bowing my head in submission. She laughs, giving her a dirty look. I ask her a question. " How do I get her to notice me?" she answers because I finally got on her good side this past week. I sent word to father that they are a grad Pack, I haven't told him about Lucy yet, I don't want them excited and then be rejected. " Did you ask her, to go and visit your parents, taking ones mate, to meet there parents, is a sign of commitment."

" I guess I could try that." Dang, Alpha, Sometimes i swear she can read my mind.

 Walking in Lucy's room I find her, reading a book to Stella. Asking if I could talk to her for a minute. " Lucy, would you come and meet my parents, Please. Pretty Please!"

" I can't take Stella, huh?"

 " Amore if it would make you happy, you can take your whole Pack."

" Yes! I'll go Pack our bags!"  Squealing she jumped in my arms, and kissed me. Well it's a great start. I hope I can keep getting them right. I want my Amore to love me.