Chapter 17

CAMERON

 Oh holy Wolf, I can't believe my dad, is making me do this. Checking up on a Pack, I mean seriously, how does this help me become next in line for the throne. I really don't want it any way, I can't until I find my Mate. I guess the old man has to wait awhile longer than he thought.

 Shifting to my wolf form, to gain more ground than on foot. I have liver colored fur, a black star shaped marking on my head, and stormy grey eyes. My human body has brown hair, the same grey eyes, with the star, on my forehead.

 Running from state to state, I get there by nightfall, looking up at the stars I don't notice a little girl, walking with a black haired beauty. Lowering my head I fall asleep. Wondering how I was going to tell them I had to live their while I see if the Alpha's are doing a good job with there Pack.

                                                              LUCY

 Ah I can't believe I have to gather these herbs on a full moon. I want to be in bed with a good magic romance, and a Strong cup of hot Coco. Walking with Stella I point to a plant and she grabs it up, and puts it in the white wicker basket i'm carrying. Sighing, I pick up a poppy, poppy seeds are good for reducing pain. I learned that from school and from my herb's for dummies book.

 After we gathered all the plants, we head inside for some creamy hot coco, with marshmellows. Sitting on the love seat, we watch finding nemo. Ah such a good movie. Then we watched Call of the wild. Such a wonderful Movie I could watch it over and over.

 The other night Stella told me I would meet my Mate, well technically she said, A tall dark stranger, will knock on your door and he shall, be your mate. well lets say every time the door bell rings, I get all jumpy and nervous. going to bed, I turn off the light, not knowing the next day would change my life forever. 

************

 Getting up I hear the bell ring, waiting to see if Lily gets it. When I don't hear a door opening, I throw on a robe and rush down stairs, yanking the door open I come face to face with the man I have been dreaming about for ages. He ruins it by the first words that came out of his mouth.

" Oh Holy wolf , your my Mate. Well whatever where is the Alpha. I am Cameron, The Alpha of all Packs Son. so if you wouldn't mind." Backing up, I let him think I was letting him in. But instead slammed the door on his ugly face. But before I go I tell him. " I wouldn't want a smelly wolf, like you as a Mate anyway, you...you...Jerk!" 

 Fighting Back tears I go to Lily, that there's a fat jerk face, waiting at the door for her.

                                                                    CAMERON

   Waking up, I shake the leaves and dirt off, before shifting human. Walking up to the door. I knock on the door. Expecting the Alpha, I get a surprise when a raven haired beauty opens the door in her robe, and I screw it up by saying. " Oh Holy wolf , your my Mate. Well whatever where is the Alpha. I am Cameron, The Alpha of all Packs Son. so if you wouldn't mind." I meant to say, oh the heavens have blessed me with thine beauty, hair the color of onyx, eyes the richest shade of brown, and your body perfume is divine, Lilac with a hint of honey.

 " I wouldn't want a smelly wolf, like you as a Mate anyway, you...you...Jerk!"  my heart sinking with pain and dread at what i just did. (Wolf) you idiot when will you learn, to think before you speak. Your words possibly coast us our Mate, and until you fix it, you wont hear a nice word come from this muzzle.) I turn to right my wrong but found a door instead. With my wolf, whining, growling, and swearing at me. I stand by the door, catching whips of her spell.I wait for someone to open the door. 

 Waiting for what felt like hours, the door opens to a snarling Momma wolf. Grabbing my shirt she throws me up against the wall, smacks my face and asks. " What in the wolf, did you think you could treat my sister that way. She might be a Wiccan, and not a blood sister, but she's my Betta, my healer, and belongs to my Pack, and no one, not even the son of all Packs. May treat her like that." Smacking me again, and about to again, but gets lifted off me to be replaced by, an Alpha male.

 Turning to the Female, he coos soothing words. Telling her to calm down, and to see, how Lucy was doing. When he said Beloved I knew then she was his Mate. As soon as she walks away, he turns to me Laughing, he puts his hand out for me to shake and says " my name is Sam, and the woman you wolfed off is my Mate Lily. Man did you screw up, you aren't going to get a moments peace for the rest of your life tell you make it up, with Lucy, your mate, and you better hurry. Out I will personally, Kill you. Because when Lucy isn't happy my Mate isn't happy. Do you get my drift." He growls the last part out then invites me in to talk.

(*Lily* he is still paying for that today, she reminds him practically everyday.(*Sam* I know Beloved, and i'm glad i never ever got on your bad side. I'm also internally gratefully that you forgave me. I love you.)

                                                                      SAM

 What a nut job, if he ruined the day, I had planed for my beloved, i'll shred him to pieces. Dragging him inside, I push him down on the sofa, and asked him to state his business. " My father told me to check the status of this Pack and establish if it's being run properly. But I didn't think I would find my Amato. My Soul."

" Well Dude, you had better fix it, or i'm gonna fix you. I had a romantic dinner planned and if you ruined it, your dead meat, literally. now let's get down to business, man. before My Beloved comes to rip your throat out."

 After seeing what she did to him, I hope I never get on her bad side. She looked terrific, Blue eyes flashing, beating him almost to a pulp. I should of had my camera going, so I could play it back. For years to come.

 " Okay first of all i'm going to check on my Mate you can follow me if you want. But I would advise you not to get to touchy feely with her."

 " Yes sir"

 " and secondly for you to live here, you will start at the bottom of my Pack, and you wil learn what it's like, not to have everything handed to you. Are we clear.!"

 " Yes sir!"

 " Okay, let's go tell my Mate the news, of you temporarily joining our Pack. Well and so I can check up on her, and you can check on Lucy while I see, to my Beloved."

 " Yes sir"

 " now that's a good start."