Chapter 18

LILY

 Who does that wolf think he is. Getting to Lucy's room, I open it, walking across the room I sit on the bed next to her. bringing her in my arms I let her cry it off. Then I tell her to sit up straight, and listen. "Okay listen up, he's your Mate weather you like it or not. so what your gonna do is make him work for it, Okay?"

"Okay"

" Good because, I hear their foot steps, so that means Sam needs to see, if i'm all right, he worries to much." 

 Hearing Sam's foot falls by the door I rush to open it. jumping in his arms. I get a big kiss, then i'm being carried away from the door. before i'm out of ear shot I yell. " remember what I said Lucy."

 " Beloved why do I have the feeling, he's gonna be running for his mother?"

" well no one messes with the Shootingstar Pack, not even over barring Alpha males. besides he deserves whatever she dishes out, then she will see if he's worthy or not."

" Okay, as long as you don't drag me in this. Now we have some business to discuss about our visitor. But later I want to take you out to for a picnic at our meadow."

" That sounds wonderful, Love."

                                                                                LUCY

 Look at him just standing there, must be talking to his inner wolf or something.  Well he better be prepared for what I have in store. Hearing foot falls I turn, to see him walk up to me and say. " I'm sorry for what I said, I've been looking for my Amore, for a long time. My father has had me stressed I didn't think first, I just hope I havn't ruined my won chance with you."

 Thinks he can butter me up, with those wonderful words.... Oh get your mind out of the gutter girl.    " Well I might forgive you, but you have to pass some unexpected tests, before i will even think about it. Just cause wolves Mate for life doesn't mean I have too, just remember that, because you will have no idea what my tests are. Oh and before I forget you might want to get on my sister the Alpha's side, or your chopped liver, in her book. My Mate has to be Best friends with my Amigo, My soul sister. That would defiantly look good in my book. that will be the only hint I will give you, be prepared to be tested my Amore."

 Walking away from him I go check on my daughter Stella.

*******************

" Hey Stella do you want to swimming, after Lily talks to the Pack?"

" Oh I would. Mommy? is that man your Mate?"

" I don't know, Sweetie. I just don't know. But he could be after what i'm gonna put him through."

(*Stella* we never did go swimming.(*Lucy*  I know dear, How about we go and swim now.)

*******

 Sitting close to Lily and Sam. She starts talking about the why Cameron is here. Then went on to a happy topic. " OK I'm friends with this Pack not far from here and he invited everyone over for a ride on their horses! Isn't awesome!?"

" Oh that is totally cool, but no one here has rode a horse but me and you, Lily"

"Oops your right, but he said we could, take as long as we want."

 " Wait a minute did you say, it's a he. This him didn't try anything did he?" Growling soft and upset, Sam, goes and drags Lily onto his lap. 

" No silly he was like a brother to me."