Chapter 5

(*Lucy* you better put me in, u don't want me mad do you i could put a magic spell on you, or i could tell your beloved what happened a month ago, (*Lily*  don't go there sista or when you find your mate i will tell him about everything and i mean everything, (*Lucy* "SIGH", (*Sam* okay at some point i will find out, what happened)  

                                                                   LILY

I got home today, and as a bout to take a shower when i noticed something on my chest  it looked like a........no it couldn't be it was a mate mark, i can't believe i have a mate, i get my phone out and dialed my best friend Lucy,

 (*Lucy* ha-ha finally i almost thought you forgot, (*Lily* darlin i wouldn't want you to tell my secrets to these people now would i) 

"LUCY I HAVE A MATE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO HE IS!!" I yell at the phone before she could say a word "Lily calm down there is no need to get your fur in a twist,  now breath in and out,.....that's a good girl, please in a calm like manner tell me what happened."Lucy said when she got a word in. So i told her what happened over the phone will i ate some Benn & Jerry's ice cream.

We talked for a long time after that before i noticed the time. we hung up and got ready for bed.  

(*Lily*  hey guys i have to go to bed I will finish the story later, g'night guys, (*Sam* night babe, (*Lucy* night palls see ya tomorrow.)

**************************

(*Lily*  good morning sleepy heads(*Sam* AHH Lily are you crazy i'm trying to sleep               (*Lucy* GRRRRR!! Lily I need my beauty sleep so go to bed or read a book, g'night

I yawn as I threw off my covers, run to the bathroom and low and behold the mate mark is still there. Sighing i get in the shower, wash my hair, shave my legs. I got out and blow dried my hair, as i get ready for school, i start wondering if i would recognize my mate if i saw him again.

                                                            SAM

RINGGGGG!!! "AHH!!" i groan as i jump out of bed, run to the bathroom, brush and floss my teeth, then look in the mirror, and My Mate Mark is still there. I hope i can see her today, No scratch that i hope i can find her at all. ********* 

(*Sam* i'm up, Lily are you OK, you don't look so good "cough cough,sniffle" (*Lily* guy i don't feel so good i'm gonna lay down for awhile,"snores could be heard for her room" (*Lucy* Sam do you think she's gonna be okay, guess i'll get started on some soup, and find a spell to help her feel better, (*Sam* and i will go and get some movies and her favorite Benn & Jerry's, see ya)

As i get out of my car i see her, the girl I ran into the other day, and all of a sudden my wolf goes crazy, yapping at me to go talk to her, instead of staring at her like a love sick pup, as I was about to go I here my name called so i turn to see who it was and to say hold on a minute, she leaves and i loose sight of her, I frantically search for her, while my wolf howl's in misery and calls me every bad word in human language, and the school bell rings signaling the start of school.

*****************

Dang it I haven't seen her yet, i'm gonna go crazy insane if wolf wont shut up with his whining and howling, GRRRR, .......peace why did he stop?, i turn in a circle and i see her just standing there, so I walk up to her before i loose my nerve and BAMM! her smell hits me, she like "sniff sniff"  hot out of the oven warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies, mmm cookies. "Hi my name is Sam, What's yours?" i say casually to her, she turns and looks at me with those eyes like gems and i'm struck dumb. 

                                                                      LILY

"Hi my name is Sam, What's yours?" Sam  says to me.     I turn and i gasp it's him, i thought, the boy that's my mate and it's Sam the new guy, I babysat his sister for Pete's sake, Oh MY Gosh!                  " H-h-h-i m-m-m-y names Lily" I stutter out, I never stutter, why now of all times do i have to stutter my words. I feel so stupid that i don't even look at his face. I feel a finger lifting my chin to look up in his emerald green eyes, that are shinning at me with adoration? no it can't be nobody looks at me like that anymore, at lest no one my age it's uncanny.

(*Sam* like i said baby every male was a nut job, but then again i never would have had the chance to bring you out of that shy and scared shell of yours"grabs Lily in a hug and buries his head in her hair and whispers"  I love you(*Lily* "sighs and snuggles into his warmth")

"Lily would you like to get some ice cream with me?" He asks tentatively as not to frighten me, and i say yes.

************************

" Sir i would like the cookie dough ice cream,and MY girl would like, uh Lily what flavor would you like to have?", Sam tells the server " vanilla and strawberry,please." I tell him, Sam pays and we take our ice cream to nearby table and sit down. I start eating my ice cream and i can feel hime staring at me while I eat, I take a peek at his face and i'm surprised to see wonder and and happiness in his eyes, that it makes me shine with happiness that i smile real big, and boy did i get a surprise when he said "i'm going to kiss you now"