chapter 24

After having our weekend, I told the girls, that they needed to decide if they where staying with their Mates, our coming home with me. Bindi and Alex are staying permanently here with their Mates. Jason and Mason. Isabella and Grace are coming home with their Mates, Nathaniel and Tristan. To live within my Pack. The king asked us to stay a month longer. So the girls can say good bye, and I can train some of his warriors.

                                                                    LUCY

 "Who would have thought that your Betta, Nathaniel would leave here to live at my sister's with his Mate instead of here." Seeing Cameron in a state of distress, because his Betta left. Has me tied up in knots. I love him so, and yes after weeks and weeks, of wooing. I finally accepted his proposal marriage and Being his Mate, or as he would call it, My Amore. 

 " How could he do this to me, it's not fair. I now have to find a new Betta, who can I choose. Most of the wolves wont stand the pressure, I don't now what to do, My Amore. Tell me what I should do." 

" Cameron, why don't you call Nathaniel and ask him, who would make a good Betta. Just because he left doesn't mean, he isn't still your friend. Go on, call him."

" Oh love what would I do with out you." Picking me up, he swings me around. Stops, slowly slides me down his body. Eyes blazing, he drags my face, up close to his, and very softly kisses my lips. Sighing softly, I drag his face closer. But before anything good can happen someone knocks on the door. Groaning, he goes and answers the door.

" Cameron, Nathaniel's on the phone for you." 

" one second"

" My Amore, I guess this is my chance to ask him what he thinks, maybe we could start off again, later."

" Fat chance Cam, we are getting married before we even go there."

(*Lily* what a baby, can't he think for himself. (*Lucy* Lil it's not his fault he grew up in a palace, he's used to people doing stuff for him. (*Lily* what is he going to do if some mangy wolf challenges him, how is he going to handle that?" (*Lucy* Ryder is helping him learn, just like he helped you.(*Lily* I guess he'll be okay then.)

  Grumbling Cameron, goes and answers the phone. I walk to my room to grab my cell phone. Punching in numbers, My best friend answers, the phone on the first ring. " Lucy honey, what's wrong?"

" Nothings wrong Lily, I was calling to see how Nathaniel was doing"

" Oh he's doing fine. He loves the fact that he doesn't have to be my Betta, said something like, I need a break from all that hard work. Anyway, when Isabella learned that he left without helping pick his replacement. Lets just say, that sweet and Innocent girl, can really explode, when angry. So he should be on the phone right now."

" He just answered right now, who do you think he'll choose?"

" Hands down, I think it will be Ryder."

" Ryder?"

" you know, Zacharia Ericso Ryder Summer, he's the guy who let us use his last name. Don't you remember?"

" Yeah, Yeah! I remember now, we came across him, when we ran away. He helped us find a place to stay, and taught you everything there is to now about werewolves and Packs."

 After talking for what felt like hours, we said our goodbye's, I hung up. When the phone hits the bed Cameron, bounds in the room and says the name Lily, predicted Nathaniel would chose. "Zacharia is going to be my new Betta, Nathaniel said he would make an awesome, Betta."