Introduction

In a town filled with mortals, I am a lone wolf, with my soul sister, Lucy. Lucy is a Wiccan, she's basically a magical angel sent from the heavenly father, she has the ability to heal, and shift shapes, her favorite one is the wolf. We became the best of friends in an orphanage, I had saved Lucy, from being beat up by our foster family, and that day on we've been saving money. We where fourteen when we reached our breaking point. After our foster brother physically abused Lucy we ran for it. Coming to a small town, we finally had the peace we desired.

 I have been waiting for other were's to come and envade our territory. But when a family of four wolves come to live here. I would never have guessed the surprise that awaited me, or the adventures, the Love, the sorrow, and the pain.

 Sam had thought his family, were the only were's living in a small town, but running into two wolves, finding his Mate. All the trouble of keeping her safe, trying to stay sane. Will we survive, the Were hunters? Will I be able to keep My Beloved mate, safe from danger? And what will happen when we let other wolves join our Pack. Stay tuned to find out. 

**************************************************************************************************************                            

 HI! my name is lily Summers and I’m here to tell you how I met my one true love, oops I must keep my big mouth shut or I will spill the beans.  All right here we go. And how we run......darn I’m doing it again.