Chapter 37

We spent month's in marital bliss. We decided to stay at the shack a little while longer than necessary. Eating, sleeping, and lovemaking. I had called Lucy and she said we could. The night of our wedding he finally put his mark between my shoulder and neck. 

 Sam started tracing the Mate mark, on and over my heart. It's a brown and black wolf, snuggling up close to each other, the inside of the bodies are hearts. Every wolf has a different style and different color wolves.  

 Sam had gone out for some more food supplies. When I felt a flutter inside of my belly, I got nauseous running for the bathroom I throw up lunch. My chest felt swollen, so I felt them and they where tinder to the touch. For about a week my back has hurt and I've been getting frequent headaches. So I decided to call Lucy and ask her opinion.

"Lucy I've been having these weird symptoms and i'm worried." 

"Okay Lily breath, now tell me these symptoms" So I told her all of them and then I waited for her to respond, But all I got was silence. Then out right laughing.

"What's so funny." I demand

"You are so naive, Lily remember a week ago when I called and told you I was pregnant."

" Yeah so, I mean it's not like I would forget. Wait ah minute!, wait ah minute! Back up! Are you saying that i'm Pr...Pr.. pregnant!" 

"Yes dear sister, You. Are. Pregnant. Don't start hyperventilating now. Lily....Lily....Are you there?"

                                                                            SAM

 I walk in the door just in time to see my Beloved pass out, and thankfully on the couch. I hear a faint buzz, looking around I see her phone on the floor. "Lily..Lily..Are you there?" 

 Picking it up I answer Lucy. " Lucy do you have any idea why Lily would pass out?"

 There was silence on the phone. "Hello? Aren't you going to answer me." 

"Actually, I'm not it's for her to explain not me. Good bye, my friend." 

 Sighing I look down at her sleeping form and noticed a slight bump forming on her belly, her hips do look a bit wider and her chest has a bit more to it that usually. Huh? What ever I hope she's not sick. I see a slight movement and realized she's awake now. 

"Baby, What's wrong. Beloved Please tell me."  Worriedly I ask her.

She looks at me in such love, and I notice that she looks worried. I then start getting worried. Is she going to leave me? is she hurt? What is it, I do know what ever it is, I can certainly handle it. Looking at me she says the two words that rock my world almost as much as marrying her did.

"I'm Pregnant" I stare at her before the words finally sink in. Grabbing her I pull her into a big wolf hug. 

                                                                        LILY

 " I take it your glad that I'm pregnant?" I ask him worriedly.

"Of course I am, how far along do you think?"

"I don't know, that's why we have to leave earlier than we wanted to so I can get a check up." 

"Why can't we leave now?"

"Well because I want to finish having my honeymoon with my Mate." I tell him with a smile of seduction.

"Oh, OH! My Beloved is a seductress." Laughing we take off to the bedroom to have a merry little time. 

***********************

 "Lucy are we going to go to the appointment together and wait for the men to get there?" I ask her as we got ready for our ultrasound.

" Yes we are, I've already told Cam to pick up Sam on his way over."

 We walk to Cupid my Cadillac. Hopping in the car I drive the minimum ten miles to a Paranormal Ultrasound Technician. So we can talk freely about our children without causing suspicion. I wonder what sex my kid will be, I wonder if it's a girl or boy? 

 " Lucy what do you want your kid to be?"

"Healthy, I want my kid to be healthy."

 I park the car, and we stop and stare at the building. It has pale yellow walls, baby blue window seals, a black roof, and light pink door. I laugh at how silly the building looks. Sam and Cameron run out of the building to meet us half way there. Lucy goes in the room first, to come out in about an hour with a huge smile on her face. 

"It's a Boy! It's a Boy! I'm so happy." I've never seen my best friend dash soul sister squeal, well that was before now.

 The doctor calls us in next. I get a little nervous, squeezing Sam's hand hard enough for him to wince. They instruct me to strip my top and jeans. Which was a red lacy top with a picture of a brown wolf snuggling a pregnant woman, and black maternity pants. 

 Rubbing cold jelly on my baby bump, the technician pauses the screen and listens to something. "OH! Oh! Mr. and Mrs. Ross, Congratulations your having twins. Two little girls."

 I squeal in joy, looking at the screen and I see two blurry heads, four little legs and four little arms. Awe they are so adorable, I can't wait to see them. Sam and I are going to pick out names. I already have some names. YAY! I'm going to be a mommy.

(*Lily* Oh I have such presious children. "Crash!" I didn't do Mommy. Mommy I didn't do it. Did I say presious, I meant to say hellions.)