Chapter 3

Why’ll Maggie and I were watching TV, with the pizza in the oven, I heard barking and fighting, out in my territory, which is around the entire town. I stiffen next to Maggie, hopping she doesn’t feel it. The pizza timer dings loudly snapping me back to the present. 

(*Sam* you guys ate pizza, and not one piece was saved for me "sniff sniff"(*Lily* don't be such a girl(*Lucy* no way you did not eat pizza without calling me over for some(*Lily* guys the story i'm going back to telling it, please don't get into trouble)

 As we eat our pizza I listen for fighting, and as I’m about to give up I hear it, far away in the distance the growling has gotten more intense, angrier, and it made me mad. So as soon as I’m done babysitting Maggie, I’m going to check it out, and make them know who the boss of this land is.

    (*Sam* know who is getting a big head(*Lily* hush up )

After we eat our pizza, we sat and played board games, like checkers, chutes and ladders, and last but not least, monopoly. When we finished the last round of checkers, Maggie fell fast asleep, so I carried her to bed, tucked her in and turned on her night light. Then I went in the living room and

 watched T.V, waiting for the Ross’s to come home so I could defend my territory.

  (*Sam* your a little impatient baby(*Lily* your crazy sam(*Lucy* sorry girl but you are a little, you know what(*Lily* GRRRRR!!!!)

                                                                     SAM

Sam was walking around town when he heard something that sounded like growling, so his curiosity got the best of him and he checked it out, but first he decided to change into his wolf form. He goes into the woods, and comes across a grey wolf with a challenge in his yellow eyes.

Sam watches closely at the other wolf, waiting, and wondering if the grey wolf would attack. And low and behold, he did, so as I’m fighting for my life I wonder why we never knew their where other wolves in the vicinity.

                                                                    LILY

As soon as I start getting more annoyed that her parents haven’t showed up, I hear the lock turning, and the door opening. I’m surprised that they don’t ask where Sam is, huh? Well, whatever. As soon as the put their stuff away they call me over to them. “Ok Lily here is $40. Dollars for babysitting our little girl, thank you so much for watching Maggie so we could have a night to our selves, you know, go out in the town and explore before the kids have a chance to ruin the peacefulness by asking a thousand questions at a time, so thanks again, and have a good night, see you around Lily.” says Maggie's mother Jaz.. "Thank you, I'll see ya later Mrs. Jaz" I say as a walk out the door.

As soon as I get a couple feet away from their house, I shift and started running toward the fight. My black fur blowing through the wind, ears erect and shifting, listing to where they are. Intelligent, and fiery, sapphire eyes search the woods for the wolves. A cold wet nose sniffs the air, and ground for their scent. When I finally reach my destination, I hide behind some bushes and watch for their weak spots, before I come out and attack.

(*Lucy* don't forget me! Hello, anybody i know your there, pooh i guess i'll just tell them what happened last month with......(*Lily* Ohh No, don't you dare(*Sam* WHAT HAPPEND!!!! telll me please i'm gonna think the worse(silence) 

The first wolf is a grey male, possible age 15.  Challenging yellow eyes, a torn ear, and has a scratch on his right thigh. He stands ready, his eyes narrowing, raises his lips to where his incisors are showing, growling intimidating, crouches and springs at the young one. His weak spot, the right thigh.

(*Sam* don't start with that doof)

  The second wolf is a brown male, possible age 17. Enticing green eyes, barely a 

scratch on his lean, muscular body, which tells me he hasn’t been in many fights.

Growls menacingly, ears erect, lips pulled back showing gleaming white fangs, and

attacks the grey wolf, at the same time as the grey wolf jumped at him. His weak spot,

the tail. 

(*Sam* hey why the tail?(*Lily* because it's my story.......)

As soon as the wolves step back again, I jump in front of them and standing stiff legged and tall. With my ears erect and forward, and hackles bristled slightly, lips curled up and pulled back, with my incisors displayed snarling at the too of them. And gave them no sign that I would attack, I sprang at the grey wolf, going for the jugular, I grab it, holding on tell his entire body is lowered, and his legs draw into his body, with him whimpering. I let him go and he walks up to me, exposing his throat to me, showing me that I’m the alpha one. 

                                                        (*Lily* that was fun)

                                                               SAM

Sam watches the new comer, a black female wolf, take down and dominate the grey wolf. Hoping that I can sneak up on her, I get a surprise when she turns so quickly, that I lose sight of her for like three seconds, and all of a sudden I’m pinned down under her. So I take my hind legs and unsuccessfully throw her off, but as she goes for my jugular I snap my back legs out and knocked her off. So know here we are face to face, growling, and snapping at each other that I notice her eyes, there such an intelligent beautiful blue, that I lose my focus on our fight and I’m pinned again.

(*Lily* "sniff sniff" you think there beautiful, no one has said that before(*Sam* geez babe don't cry, they must have been crazy not to see how verry sexy you are.(*Lily* ~blushes~(*Lucy* awww, don't forget me either)

                                                            LILY

Ugh, he’s such a pain, just as I think I’ve got him, he throws me for a loop. So now face to face, he just stares and it freaks me, it’s like he’s assessing me. So as he’s focusing on that, I go and pin him down. And I’m mesmerized by his eyes. And as he goes to throw me, I grab his scruff so he’ll be still. And waited for him to say I’m Alpha.

(*Sam* that was rude,(*Lily* hey your still adorible)

After awhile I said good bye to the brown and grey wolves, and left.