Chapter 34

New years eve.

 I cook all day long, I cooked up Cabbage, black eyed peas, corned beef, and Ham and beans. With Seven Layer salad, Beanie Weenies, Cranberry Sauce, and Fluff. All day long Non stop, I had asked and asked for help but not a single person helped me. They were all off playing with their Christmas toys.

 The only company I had was Kisses my loyal canine. If you don't remember she's an all black Shih-Tzu. She sat right by me the whole day instead of going off to play with her siblings. After I made a cheesecake, I fixed Kisses and I, Some brunch. As soon as I sat, my whole crew came running in sweaty and Muddy, demanding me to make them Lunch. 

 I felt my temper rise and before I could cuss them out, Kisses beat me to it.

" You guys get your Dirty selves back out that wolf door, and don't come back until you learn some Manners. An yes that means you too Sam."

 Everyone was stunned into silence. Who would have thought my shy little girl would have a big temper. I looked at their stunned faces and Laughed my Wolfy butt off. I picked up Kisses and we laughed together. When they still didn't move I glared real hard but it didn't work because I snickered. When the didn't move I told them.

 "If you don't do what  Kisses says, there will be No cheesecake for desert, and No dinner or Wine."

 When I said that they went to go and wash them selves. I made them all a Pbj's, and then took Kisses to the stables to ride Oreo. I sneak past Eric and Luna, having a make-out session. Taking out the sugar cub and Carrot's I give one carrot to each horse. Reaching Oreo's stable I give her the Carrot and told her the sugar cube was for later.

 Tacking her up, I put Kisses in the bag I made. Sticking my booted foot in the stirrup. I throw my self up onto her back. Clicking my tongue, we take off at a Canter. Trailing my property, I watch deer playing, Kisses pokes her head out and barks. The doe's glare before frolicking away. 

" Kisses, you silly girl you scared them away."

"I was only having a little fun. Besides I was trying to say Hi."

"Okay, but try to not say hi while we finish the patrol."

 After awhile, I look at the sky and noticed that it was six-o-clock. I kick Oreo into a gallop. Kisses stick her head out again, and laughs while the wind blows through her fur and ears. We reach the fence and jumped it. Slowing her to a jog, then into a canter, and finally a walk. Hopping off, I walk her to her stall, and tied her up. 

 Then I take the Saddle and Saddle blanket  off. Grabbing the curry comb I brush her down then cooled her off. Lifting each leg I check the hooves for rocks and pebbles. Taking the bridle and reins off. She goes right in the stall. Sticking her black and white head out, she asks for the sugar cube. When I check her food and water, Kisses and I went inside for a shower.

*******************

 I brought the food out to the table that the girls set. Sam saw me and started to help. When we went in to get the Sweet potato's, and corned beef. Sam backs me up, till I hit the counter. Picking me up he sits me down on the counter. Framing my face with his hands he kisses me senseless, sighing I lean into the kiss. We break fast apart, when Lucy and Luna clear their throats. Blushing bright red, I carry the food out. 

 Sam fallows with the Welch's grape wine. Sitting at the table we pray. 

"Thank you, Lord, for this food which is set before us. May we use it to nourish our bodies, and thee to nourish our souls. Make us ever more mindful of the needs of others, and the needs of our planet. Through Christ Our Lord, Amen." 

 Amen's were said all about the room. Chowing down, we finished all the food. Not a single leftover. All that cooking and I don't even get leftovers. The kids finished their food first, they went to the living room, with three puppies following them. 

  (*Lily* "sigh" I wish time would go slow, I really want to enjoy my time with the kids. (*Sam* I know Beloved, just take it one day at a time. (*Lily* I don't want them to grow up. I want them to be my babies forever.(*Caspian, Arora, Belle and Mocha* We will always be your babies Momma, We love you so much.)

 Everyone sat in the living room, in front of the T.V, we have it on the channel for the ball drop. As we wait we watch all the musicians play music. Taylor swift, Justin Beiber, Kenny Chesney, and Faith Hill. Such wonderful music, I just loved listening to them. Then the count down began. 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..0. 

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" 

 Clinking or cups together. We drink it all down, even finishing the bottles. We then got out some board games, Like Pictionary, UNO, Charades, and so on so forth. After hours of games, and the kids went to bed. We sat and watched Scary movie's and Romantic movies.

 Then the men went to bed so us girls started planning the wedding, Lucy gets hers first, because I'm having mine in June and I can't get married until I turn eighteen. So I have to wait another year. Boo Hoo. But her wedding is going to be awesome. We're sending them to Fiji.

 Isolated in the Pacific Ocean between Hawaii and Australia, the 300 islands that comprise Fiji remain among the last pristine paradises for honeymoon couples and other romantics. A true exotic getaway, Fiji recently was ranked number two as the most secluded honeymoon destination in the world by travel agents. 

 Fiji is also known as a destination for red hot romance and breathtaking beaches they are crystal-clear with limestone caves to explore. You can also kayak through a coral grotto surrounded by colorful birds, and visit villages where women sell handmade items. I hope that's were Sam and I get sent to. 

 When we where done with that. We went and snuggled in with our mates. Sam saw me coming and lifted the covers to let me in. Snuggling face first into his chest. He wraps his loving arms around me. We fell in a deep and Happy sleep.