Chapter 4

• Dedicated to my best friends

                                                             LILY

It was harder than I thought, going back to school the next day. I was still in the stages

of my transformation, because I didn’t change back until I marked my territory, and

made sure there were no more wolves in the vicinity, what hard work. Then I

went home, got in bed and fell asleep for five hours before I had to go to school.

God was I tired. And the worst part was I let those wolves follow me around the territory.

Ugh what a mistake, now I have a pack to take care of. 

(*Sam* hurtful, just hurtful,(*Lily*  sorry aunt flow(my period) was visiting.)

  Breathing deep i smell wolf, and it put me on high alert, wondering who it could be,

    the grey one, or the brown one? 

                                                             SAM

  Sam was thinking life could not get any worse than it did last night,. When he bumps into someone,

she had dropped her stuff and bent to pick it up, and as she looks his way he's staring into the most

beautiful pair of eyes, and his wolf stood up at attention, and he had know idea why he would do that

, so as soon as he gets home he's asking his dad why wolf would do that.  

**********

Sam gets home and sits on the couch waiting for his dad to come home. ***  "hey dad i have a question to ask you" i asked, as soon as my dad walked in the house. " okay boy just wait until I get everything settled in" says Andrew.  *** "Okay Sam what would you like too know?"   Sam says "dad today i ran into a girl and my wolf's attention was focused entirely on her?" Andrew sighs then pulls up a chair and says, "Son i don't know how to tell you this but you just found your mate,and you should have a tatto over your heart already saying you found your soul mate, and your mate should have one too, but a feminine version of yours." Sam goes from deliriously happy to nervous, then to very scared because he has no idiea who his beautiful mate is. Wondering where she is he doesn't notice when his father leaves the room to tell his wife and mate for over 20yrs, that their little boy found his beloved and is finally a man . 

(*Sam* Hey how did you find out about that, it was mom wasn't it  she ratted me out didn't she, hey Lily anwser me??? come one babe please tell me, come on please. (*Lily* your so bad, i'm not gonna be a tattle tale, no way no how.(*Lucy* Lily how come i'm not in here yet.(*Lily* almost be good i have a story to tell)

I get ready for bed, hoping to dream of what my beautiful mate looks like, sighing i fall fast asleep with a smile on my face, and hope in my heart.