Chapter 6

SAM

I kiss her tentatively at first but she tastes so good so i put more pressure and I here her groan softly, so I pull back and look at her, her blue eyes are glassy, plump lips are swollen and smiling real dreamily. I take my spoon and as I reach for her ice cream 'SMACK' "ouch!" she smacked me, my mate smacked me, I looked up at her and she's glaring at me, but after awhile she laughs so loud that people stare, and then i laugh with her. Standing up I grab her hand, then started to pull her toward the door. "Lily would you like to go to the movies withe me?" i ask her.

(*Lily* i just loved how shy you where around me, it was just so adorable(*Sam* says the girl who stuttered when we first met(*Lily* brat)

"can i pick the movie?" Lily says excited jumping up and down. She hugged me around the waist, and looked up at me with her big blue puppy dog eyes, and i say "yes" then took a quick peck on her lips. 

(*Lily* cheater )

                                                                     LILY

I took my time answering, then i smile and say "can we watch the lion king, i always wanted to, can we please, PLEASE!" so i turn on my charm and use the puppy dog eyes, and waited. i hear him sigh and then he said "yes beloved, under one condition"

"What's that love " I said

"Kiss me" 

I blush bright red, stand on my tip toes and landed a big one on his cheek. "beloved you know what i mean" he said quietly. So I dramatically grab his shirt, pull him toward me and softly kiss his lips.   " how am i doing now big boy" i say in my sexy voice. When I see his face i can see i did really good. So I grab his hand and drag him to the movie theater, as he pays for the movie tickets, I watch two white doves fly by, and i just know that God was telling me i found my one and only. I was so deep in thought I didn't notice when Sam came up behind me, until he put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I turn in his arms and hug him real tight. then he grabs my hand and we go to watch, yep you guessed it, The Lion King. 

(*Lily* that was the best movie i had ever watched sweetheart(*Sam* beloved have i told you that i loved you today(*Lucy* Lily the baby is crying again and wont stop, oh sorry guys but she'll be back in a second to tell some more of the story)

****************

After the movie he took me home, where he kissed me good night, and whispered that he has to show me something tomorrow night, and was wondering if i wanted go eat pizza with him tomorrow after school. i squealed, yes i actually  squealed, jumped in his arm kissed his lips and whispered "Yes" then went inside, sighing i lean into the door, giggling about my night and first kiss.

                                                               Sam

I get home, sighed happily and ran right into mom and Maggie. " honey i take that sigh as you found her right? my mom says as she hugs me tight and the she asked " so what's her name?"

"Her name is Lily, she has the most beautiful blue eyes, pale pink lips, and when i kiss her, her cheeks become a cute Rosy color, but when she laughs your heart stops and you can't help but laugh with her. Mom she's my everything I can't lose her, what if she rejects me because i'm a wolf, i would literally die of heart ache"  i say this and my heart breaks a little, *Wolf* you better not lose our mate, like you said she's our everything, so when you tell her, be very gentle.

"Honey be yourself and you will do just fine, but we would love to meet her soon" mom says sternly but also lovingly.

"Wait did you say Lily?" Maggie asks

"yes why"

Maggie gasps then says " That's my babysitter, she is so awesome, please bring her for a visit i can't wait to see her again!"

" okay little sister, calm down she'll come over later, I on the other hand am going to bed for a good night sleep, so  G'NIGHT EVERYONE!" I yell as i run up the stairs, throw on some pajama's, hop in bed, and fell asleep with a smile on my lips.

(*Belle* can you tuck me in? (*Lily* sure honey, i'll tuck you in, good night, sweet dreams, and say your prayers)

        ******************

                                                              After school, LILY

I sigh as i feel his arms around me, then stiffen when i hear a familiar voice. "Lily aren't you going to introduce me to your gloriously sexy man" Lucy says as she comes to stand in front of me.

"Oh Ah, Lucy this is Sam, Sam this is my best friend/soul sister Lucy." I say pointing at them when i say there names, they shake hands. Then Sam takes my hand and gently tugs, telling me we should leave now, when I don't budge he sighs, then swings me up in his arms, kisses my head, and walks away toward the pizza palace, with me giggling in his arms the whole way. 

(*Bele&Arora* can we have pizza,(*Sam&Lily* sure "they say as they grab the phone to call       pizza hut")

**************

"We would like two large pizza's, one pepperoni, the other extra cheese, and a jug of sweet tea." Said Sam as he ordered for us. I smiled at the waiter, and Sam glared,when he smiled back. I lookat Sam confused as to why he would glare, he must have seen it because he smiled grabbed my hand and said "I'll tell you everything tonight beloved, just trust me OK"

"Okay, when we finish can we play in the arcade?" I ask Sam, when our hot and cheesy pizza gets to our table. As I stuff the pizza down my throat Sam answers.