Chapter 28

JACE

"Jace help me! I'm being ambushed, help me!"

 What am I going to do, I don't even know what i am going to do. (wolf) Sure you do, she has been drilling you for the past five hours. But since you have No idea what to do, You could just give me control.) That sound like a good idea Jae.

 Yes he did say Jae, I am the wolf part of this operation. Most of the werewolves have no idea, that we have names. Jace named me, because he didn't think it was right to call a big part of yourself wolf. I laughed with him.

 When Alpha Wyatt, ask us to go to his office. We where so scared. But then minutes later a real beauty walks in.  Don't get me wrong, I know she has a Mate but that doesn't mean I can't think she's pretty. Anyway when I found out she was gonna train us, I was like what ever.

 She's just a girl. But all she did was smile and say deal, telling us good night, she left. But we mind linked. Me and Summers, that's her wolf.

" Don't think that just because we are girls, that we can't beat you or any male."

" Okay"

 We had woke up to someone in the kitchen so we went to investigate, and wow. She caught us staring and asked us if we wanted some. Jace asked if we could bake to. We did and it was a blast, until a very angry male, came in.

 But anyway back to the ambush. My plan is to ambush, and scare them. Exactly as they did with our Alpha. Silently walking I get close enough to hear them talk. " When is her mate going to come, I want him to watch as we kill her, then he'll be next to die."

" What about there Pack?"

" Don't worry the Wolves-bane, couple assured us that they had no one."

 Who was this couple? Going for the first guy, he's dead before he can make a peep. dragging him into the forest. I drop him with disgust. Snorting, I wait for the other two, to turn their backs before, they, well you know died too. Their is now two out of the five. 

 But I messed up with them. I sorta stepped on a branch, and was shot at before they dropped dead too. Sniffing Lily, I find that she is still alive. Breathing a sigh of relief, I sit down. Only to be attacked by a big scary Brown, wolf. Growls are erupting from his chest.

 " who are you and why is my Mate hurt?"

Ah Ha, it's Sam and Jack which is Sam's wolf's name. We would be so dead if she had died.

 " My name is Jace, and I think I had just saved your Mates life."

 Seeing Sam struggle,  I know Jack is going to talk to me. But I think i'm prepared.

"Jae I know it's you, if you want to live you will tell me what happened."

" Yes, Alpha. She was ambushed by five guys, I came in and saved her."

" And you never touch one hair on her head, or kissed her fair cheek?"

" No Sir, I respect her to much. Besides she said she knew who my Mate as. Why would I ruin my chance at happiness."

" Good answer, Sam is taking control. So you should have Jace..."

"Yes sir, good bye sir."

 Seeing Sam go over to her, I tell him that i'll have our healer, ready and informed. For when you get here. Because she'll have to pull out some bullets. Limping to the house I sigh, when will I get to have my Mate.

                                                                        SAM

Oh Beloved, your going to be Okay. I just know it. Much to popular belief we don't heal all that fast, sure we do still heal faster than a human. But it's not as fast as the books say. Setting her on the bed. I go and throw Luna in to help her out. Whipping out my phone I dial Lucy.

" Lucy, Lily was just ambushed and she....."

" SHE WAS WHAT!" 

" Calm down. She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for, Jace."

" Jace? You mean that scrawny thing? How could he have done anything."

" Yeah he took out Five hunters. So he has my uh-dieing gratitude so don't back talk him"

" How could he do that, he doesn't know how to fight much, less kill anything.

" Lily has been training him, and don't forget we have our wolves too."

" Wyatt is sure gonna be glad hen he comes back."

" Well about that, Becca sorta named her our new Betta. Says Lily confirmed her choice."

Laughing could be heard over the phone, when an angry voice comes on the phone. "I want to talk to that girl when she's better. You tell her I don't like being hustled."

" Well sir, now you know not to bargin with a female."

" Gah! I can't take it. She's lucky her sister, is my son's Mate."

" Come on, Alpha. You know, you love her. She's just a funny ball of a wolf momma, Just trust me, never get on her bad side."

 He starts laughing. " Boy are you so right. Not one of my warrior will even train fight with her anymore. It's a shame really, cause she's such a wonderful fighter. Tell her to get better, Son. Good bye"

 Looking down at the phone, I see that he did indeed hang up on me. Shaking my head, Luna walks out the door and tells me to say good night, before she falls asleep. Seeing my beautiful,Mate. I Crouch in front of her saying "I love you so much, and nothing will ever change the way I feel for you"

 Crawling in next to her, she faintly repleys. " Me too, sweetheart. Me too."

Smiling, we both fall asleep, in each other's arms.