Chapter 12

Boy that was fun, we even got to see real wolves. I went to the gift shop and bought Lily a gift for her birthday, which is in a couple of day, they had this jewelry section, found the perfect thing, with a tiger stuffed animal, and a wolf stuffed animal, for Caspian. 

******************

                                                          September 18, 2011  Lily's 17th Birthday.

 Okay I have the balloons, a rich creamy chocolate cake, with cherries on top, the guests, presents, and all we need is Lily.

" she's here! she's here!" yells Luna 

" everyone run and hide" i tell everyone in attendance, we do and i see Caspian and my beloved walking over here. We all silently count to three, and BAM we all jump up, screaming and howling,      

" Happy 17th birthday, Lily!!!"

" EEK!! wow i was SO not expecting that" 

" we have finally surprised the girl no one can ever surprise, YES!!!" Lucy says, while jumping up and down"

" hey guys do you mind if we celebrate, Caspian's birthday too?, He just told me his birthday was the day we found him and now he's 4yrs. old"

" we don't mind beloved, do we guys."

"Nope we don't mind at all"

************

(*Caspian* I'm glad you guys found me, (*Lily, Sam, Lucy, & Mannaro* we love that we found you and that we adopted you into the family, we wouldn't have it any other way)

 As the day progressed I saw that my mate, was very happy to be surrounded by people who love and cherish her. I even saw my little sister, Maggie hanging out to her, with Caspian on the other side. I walked over to her, picked my little sister and handed her to my mom, then took my son and handed him to Mannaro, and said to the group. " May I have your attention please, I have to ask a very important question, to a very important woman in my life" Turning toward my beloved I get down on one knee and say

" Beloved you are the wind beneath my wings, You are the blood that flows through my veins,You are the air that i breath, Your the one I live for, You are the one I'd die for, You have a power over me like no other, Your the reason I live and breathe, You are my other half, You're my play mate, My flying partner, Your the one who catches me when I fall, And cheers me on when I get up, Your my safe place, My partner in crime, You're my first and only love, I gave you my heart and soul , You are my life, And You are my only love, will you marry me, Lily summers, and become my wife"

 She looks at me, and I see tears in her eyes, she falls to her knees, raps her arms around my neck, crying, she says " Oh yes! yes i will Sam, I will be your wife" 

" Yes!!" grabbing her waist I jump up, spin her around with me, I stop, grabbing her face between my hands, I slowly lower my head, looking into her eyes, i kiss her plump, pale pink lips, she starts kissing me back, biting her bottom lip, she moans, and I took advantage of that, and deviled deeper into her mouth, we would have gone farther, but someone said " get a room you too"  Blushing she pulled away from me but still held my hand.

(*Lily* that was so embarrassing i can't believe we did that in front of everyone, (*Sam* you where so adorable, blushing bright red,(*Caspian, Arora, & Belle* EWWWWEE!!!)

                                                                    LILY

 I can't believe in a year, i'm gonna be married to Sam it's my dream come true(*wolf* excuse me don't you mean are dream come true, seeing as though we are practically the same being) sorry wolf i didn't mean nothing by that it's just you've been so quite,(*wolf* that's Okay)

" Lily do you have a minute i have to talk to you" said Becca as she walked over to me

" yes, my friend"

" i talked to my Alpha's and they said my mate and sisters could join your pack, I mean if  thats OK with you"

" are you kidding me your my best friend of corse you can join my pack, you silly woman"

" Yes! i'll go and tell, Dylan, Luna, and Ashton." skipping happily toward her mate, Becca excitedly told her mate.

" so I see we'll have four new members joining, beloved."

" Eek! oh love I hope you don't mind"

" I don't mind at all, beloved, as long as your happy"

" YAY!" jumping in his arms, I kiss him thoroughly. jumping out of his arms I go tell my pack the great news.

                                  October 11, 2011, Mannaro's 16th birthday

The pack and I, are throwing Mannaro, a birthday party at the Pack Shack. we had everything set up, the cake, the exploding balloons that had confetti in it, we all hide and as soon as he comes in, everyone jumps up singing "Happy birthday" while Caspian and I jump him from behind, as soon as we have him on the floor, everyone wolf piles, on him.

I got him a motorcycle, Sam bought the insureince and helmet, Lucy got him an I-pod shuffle, Luna and Ashton, got him a flat screen tv, Becca and Dylan got him a Wii, with four controler, four nunchuks, and twenty games, and Caspian made a picture with him and Mannaro, sitting in a tree.

(*Lily* that was a good sweet sixteen if I do say so my self, (*Sam* Oh definitly seeing as though he got that motorcycle, which years later helped him find something very dear to him now, (*Caspian* Mom, Dad, do I get a motorcycle for my sweet sixteen? (*Sam & Lily* NO!!!,(*Arora & Belle*  Ha-Ha-Ha, you don't get a motorccycle, Nananananana, (*Caspian* Moooom the twins are bugging me again)

                                                            October 31, 2011,  Halloween

 I wonder what I should do for my costume, A fairy, or an indian? " Caspian sweety, what do you want to go for at Halloween"

" can I be a prince, mommy, I watched, this movie called, "Narnia, Prince Caspian" it had my name and he is a prince, cool huh?"

" sure sweety, let me tell, your Dad"

well I guess i will be a fairy, and we'll make Sam go as his wolf, he-he-he. " hey Mannaro what are you going as?"

" A Warrior"

"Luna?"

" a witch"

"Ashton?"

" An indian"

" Becca, Dylan?"

" robin hood and maid marian"

" Awe that is so cute"

************************

" Ma look at all the candy we got"

Looking at the candy, I see every piece, has filled six pillow cases. guess we'll be having candy for a while.