Chapter 23

CAMERON

 " Lucy, calm down, they'll be here soon" In the distance we here a howl.

 Nathaniel, Mason, and Jason, come running in and at the same time they yell. " My Mate is here, She's here! where is she."

" Lucy did Lily say she was bringing some of her pack?"

" Um yeah, I think so why?"

" I guess, your sis, Has my best friends Mates, with her."

 Looking at their faces, I Laugh. Looking at there faces. There probably thinking their Mates are like mine. The front door gets knocked on and the guys go run to get it, but Lucy gets there first.

                                                                             LUCY

 Opening it, I am surprised that no one is human. Blinking in shock I also see, my baby girl Stella. Running, I grab her off of Lily''s back, hugging her to me.

 Hearing Lily's threatening growls, I turn and see the guys, Ogling the girls, she brought with her, and seeing the scared looks on the girls faces, I see why. 

 " Sam, tell them to back off, or Lily will make them back off." 

 Seeing the murderous expression on Lily's face must have convinced him to agree. Seeing sympathy on his face, he tells them to go to the training room. When they left I see Lily and the girls visibly relax. " Lily why don't you change back?"

 She shifts within seconds, turning to Cameron she asks " There's a training room?"

"Yeah, Why?"

" Yes! Um girls, would you mind if I......."

" We don't mind Alpha, Lily. All we were gonna do is take a bath and go to bed anyway" Seeing their Alpha jump up and down in excitement, was enough for them. Because they started laughing, breaking the tension. 

" Cameron! where is this, training room? I just have to test my skills." 

" well I........"  I punch him " I mean come on I'll show you the way."

                                                                          LILY

 There is no way, i am going to have those giants, become Mates with my best friends until after are weekend here. Waving bye to Cameron I step in the training room, and gasp. There are tons of Male warriors around, and not one Female. Getting angry I demand a fight with one of them. 

  Laughing they agree, but they send in a rookie. Explaining the rules I shift and jump in the arena. awaiting for my opponent. " hello what is taking so long?" I look and see a scrawny little, Silver wolf that had blue eyes. Getting angrier wont help, so I calm down . Knowing that they don't know i am an Alpha. Yawning I stretch my body out, a bell sounds. A body moves, barely moving I had him pined under me. 

  Gettin bored. I await for my next opponent. Seeing them grimaces in pain at the rookie. They send in a more experienced warrior. A slightly larger wolf jumps in. This one has Grey fur, with red eyes. Seeing my calmness unnerves him. The bell rings again, jumping from my spot I pin him before he could move. Letting him up, I walk back.

 " Come on really, you guys are a bunch of scaredy cats. I've fought cats stronger than you." 

  Growling, a real looking warrior, jumps in. He's muscular, for sure. But not many scars to show he's been in fights. Watching him carefully, we circle each other. Snapping my jaws near his face. I jump back, waiting for his move. Seeing his back legs bunch, I roll to the right. Bouncing off the rail, in less than seconds he's pinned.

  Getting angry I roar, makong everyone scatter. 

 Cameron his Dad, and a strange wolf, walk in. " who is this wolf, and why is it terrorizing my Pack warriors?" 

" Well dad this is Lucy's sister, and the Shootingstars Pack, Alpha Lily. She's looking for a good fight, and apparently are warriors have gotten lazy."

" They aren't Lazy, see watch. Zacharia, jump in and show my son you guys haven't gotten lazy" The stranger jumps up.

  A brown and white wolf, with brown eyes jumps in. Noticing the scars of old battles, I feel admiration. Seeing him check my out scars, I look in his eyes, and see amazement and recognition.

  Looking at him different I see my old friend Ryder, so you don't get confused his first name is Zacharia, I call him by his middle name. He's the one to teach me everything were. How to lead and fight, with honor. Bowing to each other, the fight begins. 

(*Lily* Sam wasn't very happy I fought against some of their warriors. He got over it, when I kissed him and said not one of those wolves, is a stronge as my Love. Always complamint a male wolf on his strength and he's putty in your hands.)

***

 Bodies drenched in sweat, muscles quivering. We go in for another round. Jumping in between us Cameron, says " Woah guys, we'll call it a draw, Okay." 

 " Is that okay with you, Ryder"

" That is fine with me too."

 Dropping to the ground in exation, we Laugh. " what have you been doing, these past years?"

" nothing really I took a nasty fall awhile ago and I can't remember much, I have been dreaming about a beautiful woman and a young child. I've been thinking I had found my Mate. But I can't remember anything about her."

" Ah man! I now how yeah feel. I would just die, if I didn't have Sam. I would just die."

" So you finally found him"

"Oh yeah. he kinda remindes me of you."

" Really huh, that's real cool."

" Hey Ryder will you come visit sometime?"

" Yeah pipsqeak, I will."

 Walking away, I go to take a nice long shower, then snuggled down in bed.