Chapter 19

LUNA

 Oh I was wanting to stay home, and practice my spells. But I am so glad I didn't. I found my Mate, and boy is he gorgeous, that thick black hair, those baby blues. Oh and his height. Tall is just the way I like um. We've been talking and I found out he doesn't like being treated like a slave by his father. His mother tries to help him, but Rico(his dad) doesn't listen to a thing she says. 

 I told him I would ask my Alpha, and best friend, Lily. If he could join. she said if he would ask her, she would talk to his Alpha's. So we went out riding, me on a Appaloosa, him on a pinto. Coming back, Eric asks her. She then proceeded to shove everyone even, Sam, and Eric, into the car. Say she'll meet us at home. she walks up to the house, and I get a horrible feeling, that something bad will happen. 

****

 Waiting for what felt like hours. Lily finally comes home, but she don't look so good. " Lily are feeling alright"

 " I'm fine, Luna. why don't you set up a room for Eric tonight, Okay?"

" yeah, I can do that."

 Watching her I get a sense, that something isn't right. Telling Eric I'll be back after i make a place, for him. Before I go, I hear Lily, ask him to talk to her a minute. 

                                                                              ERIC

 I hope it's nothing bad, walking behind her all the way to the study. I sit in the chair she points at. "Eric I have some bad news, your father challenged me to an Alpha fight. I had to except, because she's my friend, and my Betta's sister. If I don't win tomorrow, I want you to take this money, in this envelope and run far away with her, start your own Pack. There is also a phone. But if I win you may stay as long as you want, as my horse enforcer, and My third in-command. Please don't say a word, to anyone."

 " Yes ma'am"

 After she tells me to leave, I go in search of Luna. finding her asleep, I cuddle in next to her. Falling asleep. I pray that nothing with happen to this wonderful, Alpha. 

                                                                 LUCY

 I followed Lily to her room and asked her what's wrong. She tells me about, Rico Wolf, demanding the Alpha challenge, and has no idea. What to tell Sam. After making sure she fell asleep. walk to my room to find it inhabited by, Cameron, and my daughter, Stella. Sitting on the bed talking, seeing Me. Stella jumps up yelling. " Mommy!" Seeing a question form in Cameron's eyes. I tell her to go to bed.

 " You have a daughter?" he asks 

 " why yes, I do. you have a problem with that!?"

 " NO, no I don't, she just reminded me of someone I knew awhile ago. Is she your biological daughter?"

 Sigh " No, but she is my life and you aren't gonna take....."

" Amore, no I would love her to be my Daughter, "

" you would?"

 Laughing " yes, my Amore, I would" Hugging me, I let him kiss my mouth, soft as a rose petal. He doesn't take it any further and for that I am glad, I was getting very high on that small kiss alone. Backing off he sits by me, holding my hand. He asks " what's wrong?" 

 Telling him, what Lily told me, I sear him to secrecy. Asking him to spend the night, cuddling only. He agree's and we fall fast asleep. with the moon shining in the sky, and the crickets singing the night away.

(*Cameron* I am won lucky wolf, My Amore. you brighten my day, like no other(*Stella* Excuse me. what about me, don't I brighten up your day too?(*Cameron* Sweet heart, I would say you liven it up.(*Lucy* Nice save love, I bet you can't wait for some these pups to come, they will be morelivelier than our sweet Stella.(*Cameron* Oh boy.)

                                                                                 LILY

 Waking before anyone in the house, I go to, Mannaro's, Blake's, the Twins, asking them to come with me I had a job for them to do with me. Then I went to my Betta's room and left a note, telling them what I was going to do and to not alert Sam.

 Getting to the house, I go to their back yard. Giving them instructions. I shift, black fur gleaming in the dawn's sunshine. Blue eyes, shining menacingly. Walking into the clearing. I come across, a grey and brown wolf with amber eyes, Rico. Having both being already shifted, our Pack tells everyone the rules, then they shift too,all but one. Missy is creamy white, with blue markings, on her fur. There was, red, grey and black wolves to. 

 Circling each other, ears flat, teeth bared. Rico, jumped first, missing my flank by an inch. He goes again, I drop down and when he goes above me, I jump at his jugular, scratching it. I roll away, but not before he bites my flank, breaking skin. Going on hind legs, we bare are canines. Jumping on each other, we bash our paws, canines gnashing together. Backing away we breath heavy. Both of us baring marks, and blood. Faking to my right, I go and grab his jugular. Pining him to the ground, I get scratches all over my body. Growling low in my throat, I put more pressure, and finally, he gives. I let go, and as I howl my victory. He crushes down on my throat, not getting oxygen, I pass out. 

******

                                                                      SAM

 Getting a frantic call, from Becca. I shift, rushing down to the ranch, hearing a fight I fear the worst. Stumbling into the clearing I breath a sigh of relief, but not more than five seconds past. I see a blur and he grabs my Beloved throat, watching her thrash, I see red and my wolf takes over. Howling, I crash into his body, dislodging his hold on her neck, and before he can blink I break his neck, ending his life.  

 (*Sam* that was one of the most scariest days of my life, you have to quite doing that, I shaved like ten years off my life, that day.(*Lily* I'm sorry love, but it can't be helped, I have to protect what is mine, and the members of this Pack are mine, and yours. though have the extra muscle from, the girls Mate's certainly helped)

 Rushing over to her side, she looks so terrible. if he wasn't dead already I would kill him now. Howling in pain, I lay down next to her. Licking her wounds I cry. Her heart beat is so faint. whining along with my wolf. He recedes back giving back my body. I can still here him sobbing. Shifting, I tell Rico's Mate, that they better give her, what she wanted or they will pay for making her feel an ounce of pain.

 Picking her up, I tell the boys to get the truck up and running. Walking with her in my arms, I swing up in the bed of the truck, I pray the girls have a strong enough spell, to help. Or I don't know what i'll do.