Chapter 27

LILY

Boy is he gonna get it, why would he throw him like that.  Asking the doctor to leave, I wait for Sam to come in the door. I know he will, cause I heard him talking to Jace. I don't know what they where talking about, but I do know my man, and he'll come. Opening the door, is that Sam? It can't be, he looks so dejected. But it is him, smells just like my Mate. Calling out I tell him. "Come here, and sit by me sweetheart."

 Walking up, he sits on my bed. " Beloved i'm sorry, I didn't, mean to push you, I just got so mad and jealous at seeing your lovely lips touch another man's skin. Please forgive me."

 Looking at his weary face, I see he's been beating himself up. " Oh Sam! don't beat yourself up. Just realize no Male, has any chance with me. Because we are two halves of a whole. Come, lay down. I am so tired."

 (*Lucy* Stop the story! stop the story! The twins wont sit still. I can't feed them. help me!(*Lily* " snickering I go and help her" They're just kids,how come you can't handle em. what ever give em to me. Lucy dear, why don't you tell some of the story for me.(*Lucy* anything, just don't make me do that again.) 

********************

                                                                          LUCY

 I just loved that movie, Oh my! Johnny Depp, mm and Orlando Bloom. Sighing I snuggle up, next to my wonderful hunky Mate. "My Amore, why did you sigh?"

 Busted oh no. "Oh was I sighing, well good night." 

Throwing the covers over my head, so he wont see me blushing. But it wasn't so. " Why are you blushing? Who made My Amore, blush bright red!?" 

" No one but you, Oh! Cam! kiss me" Kissing me he doesn't hear the snickers that escape. Pushing him away, he looks disgruntled. But falls asleep, and I still have my secret crush on my favorite pirates. They just aren't my Man.

****************

 Humming I take a shower, walking to the kitchen doors i smell my favorite pancakes, strawberry Yum. Opening the doors I scream, there on the floor amidst the flour is blood, my best friends blood. Having a solid pair of arm rap around me don't really help. " Where is she!"

Getting all pickled off I scream again, cussing the guy holding my to curse. Putting his hand over my mouth was pretty stupid to, so I just bite it. "quite My Amore, clam done. She's fine, our cleaners just forgot to clean the mess up. That's all come back to be........"

 Stomping on his foot, I turn my eyes blazing fire. " WHERE IS SHE!"

 Finally understanding he takes me to her room, where a young man sits guarding the door. Why such a scrawny thing, to guard her door. Telling him to move, he looks scared for a minute, then told me to hang on. Hang on to what, my sanity. 

" Alpha, will see you now." 

 Alpha what did he mean by that. Apparently Cameron was thinking the same thing, because he stopped to talk to.....Jace. Opening the door I see Sam fast asleep, with Lily wrapped protectively around him. Whispering she tells me.

" I am Okay, it was just a misunderstanding, you know an Alpha thing"

" I was so worried, there was blood everywhere, I was so scared."

 Whimpering I climb in next to her, wondering what I would have done without her. Hoping that I never find out. Falling asleep I don't notice when Cameron, picks me up.

(*Lucy* just between us, OK? The reason why I could never live without her is because. She has been like a mother to me. I know it's weird seeing how we are both the same age. But she takes real good care of me. Don't tell anyone this, but everyone including some family, is a bit scared of her, and most of them see a mother figure. So please don't say a thing. OK?)

**********************

                                                                            LILY

 Leaving the house, to go home. Just tears me apart, I feel like i'm losing a sister, which I did. Looking at the new addition to the family. I see a good looking young man, who just needs something or someone to fight for. Which until he find his Mate, is me. 

Sometime later at home, I tell Jace. That training starts tomorrow morning. Going through the house I am glad that I had all the UN-mated girls take a vacation. My new arrival didn't need a Mate just yet. 

************

 Swearing, cussing and Laughing could be heard all day out side. " Come on Jace, you can do it."

"No I can't, i'm just not as fast as you. I'm a loser."

 Crumbling in defeat, he doesn't notice a figure abut to pounce until, it hits him. Growling, I bite at him, edging him on. " Come on, I now you can. What would happen if I couldn't shift. Would you just stand there. Whining, like a pup. While I get shredded to bits."

" No! I will not be a pup! I will do this!"

 Roaring so loud that the birds flee. A magnificent silver wolf, with blazing golden eyes. Stares at me, and I stare back with pride. Jumping in circles around him I yip. " You did it, you did it! I knew you could do it." 

 After that we played around for a while, telling him to go relax by the pond, I get a mind speech from Becca. " Lily, I have been wondering. Can you give my Betta role to someone else?"

" But why?" If she really wants it I know just the wolf for the job, my newest member, Jace.

" Dylan and I just can't handle it. We want to start a family and I just can't stand the pressure of being a Betta."

" Okay, are you sure?"

" I am positive, my Alpha. May I suggest Jace?"

" Yes, I was thinking the same thing."

" You do know that you'll have to ask, his Alpha."

Smiling, and snickering. I tell her. " He gave him to me, so i'm his Alpha right now."

"I don't think i'll ever bargin with you. see you later, Alpha."

"See you, my friend."

 Shifting to my wolf, we talk on our way to, surprise Jace. But I didn't think I would be attacked before I could get to him. Sending a mind link to him. " Jace help me! I'm being ambushed, please help me!

 I get knocked in the back of the head, and when that didn't work I was stabbed. These hunter's are horrible. My last thought before I passed out was. "Sam, help me! Jace needs help. Attacked. I love you."