Chapter 26

LUCY

Waking up, from a deep sleep. my phone rings, wiggling out from under Cameron. I answer it. " Open your window Lucy" she hung up the phone. Walking to the window, I pass a mirror. Gasping I see a bite mark on my neck. Getting peed off, I yank open the door.

" HAPPY SEVENTEEN'TH BIRTHDAY LUCY!" Gasping, I cry silently. My anger dissolving. Running down the stairs, I open the door to my Pack, My Family.

(*Luna* I'm naming her Lilah Moon Star Wolf. She has the lightest hair it's almost white, and the bluest eye. (*Eric* If we have a boy, can I name him.(*Sam* I wouldn't count on it, Lily already had the names picked since she was six.(*Lily* I did, but I let you pick some of the middle names, and My Sweet Mate, they have your last name.(*Sam* Good because your mine." Picking her up I carry her off to our room ,for some fun. (*Luna* Don't worry Babe, you can pick out his name.)

*****

 Later that day we where all sitting by the fire. In the living room, there is a Beautiful pot of Tiger-Lilies. Sitting on a hand crafted Oak table, Cameron made it for his mother, on mother's day. A sixty inch flat screen TV. Green walls, Brown fluffy carpet. " I brought your favorite red velvet cake, and The pirates of the Caribbean, Movies! Ya! Johnny Depp and Orlando bloom!"

 All the girls squealed, and the guys groaned. " If you don't want to watch I guess, as our Mates you wont get to cuddle us." 

 As soon as Lily said that, every Mated male, jumped and grabbed their Mates shouting. " Start the Movie, Start the Movie!" Stella was the only one to get away, so she started it. Watching the first one we had her birthday cake, with milk. Crying, and laughing, the guys all get up, Saying that they have to go to the bathroom, or there going to make popcorn. But us girls know that the got emotional. Looking at each other we laugh.

 ********

Finishing up the movies. We go to bed but not before Wyatt called Lily into his Office.

                                                                          LILY

What would Alpha Wyatt, want with me? Oh no, did one of the kids break something. Nervous I walk to his office. In a booming voice, which let me tell you could scare a tiger out of his stripes. " Sit! I have some business with you."

" I'm sorry sir what did the break I'll........"

" What are you talking about?"

" Oh, Uh...Nothing Sir absolutely nothing."

 Looking weirdly at me he goes, and grabs a bottle of sparkling grape juice. pours. Me and him a glass." Now let's get to business, I need you to take Jace here and train him for me, none of my warriors can do it. He just can't focus."

 Looking at the young man he's about 18, has Dark beige tousled hair, smoldering emerald green eyes. Slightly tanned. Thoroughly looking him over I see great potential. Looking Wyatt in the eyes, I smile. "deal Wyatt, you wont be sorry, just don't be mad if he finds a Mate in one of my girls" Shaking hands we part on good terms. Passing Sophia, we nod in understanding. 

 Stopping i listen for a secound. " Sophia I think I like that girl, makes life a bit interesting. You know what she said. She said that Jace might find a Mate in one of her girls......."

" I think I was just hustled." 

Shaking with laughter. I join Sam in the bedroom. We snuggle together, we both made a pact not to make love until we got married. He'll be my first, and I'll be his. 

(*Lily* I'm glad we where each others first. Can you believe, how well a warrior he is. I just love his sweet disposition.(*Sam* Well I didn't like him at first, but when he found his Mate, I liked him a whole lot more.)

*******

 Waking early I go in the kitchen, to stop and stare in envy. There's dark Oak wood counters, a big Black refrigerator. Walking to a door, i open it. Swearing, they have a walk-in pantry, for wolves sake. Grabbing the Pancake mix. I look for a bowl, opening drawers, I didn't think my eyes could go wider. Four spice, in-counters. Squealing in joy, I start making strawberry pancakes. For both of the Packs. When I had all of the ingredients, Jace walks in, and stares.

 " Jace would you like some of the Pancakes?"

" Yes Ma'am, Do you think I could help make em with you?"

" Sure sweetie, grab a bowl and lets get to cooking."

 That's how Sam found us. Covered in flour, we where laughing, and didn't notice him come in. Kissing Jace's cheek. We hear a load roar." Get your Paws off my Mate." Pushing Jace against the wall, he growls.

 " Sam! Sam! Stop, Please he's just a kid, he don't understand!" crying I try to grab his arm, but he pushes me, pushes a bit to hard . Because I land on the cold hard tiled floor, hard enough to bruise. Jace looks at me, on the floor bleeding. Looks at my Mate, and threw Sam across the kitchen. His green eyes smouldering with anger, bends down to pick me up, gently. 

(*Lily* jerk. (*Sam* I know and I've been called worse by my wolf.)

                                                           SAM

 What did I do, I totally wolfed up.(wolf) yes you did, don't you ever listen to me. I told you not to do something stupid, and what did you do, you did something stupid. You even hurt our Mate.) Being cursed out by a wolf, is something you never want to experience. Getting of the floor I walk slowly to our room. Only to be blocked by that, scrawny boy. 

" Get out of my way"

" No, I have the Pack doctor checking her out. "

 I drop to my knees, and bawl like a baby. " please be Okay, Please, please!" 

" Hey man, she should be Okay. If it was me, I would have done the same thing, well except for hitting my Mate."

" Don't rub it in"

" Dude, don't worry. She loves you to pieces. That's all she could talk about as we made those pancakes. She'll forgive you."

" I hope so" I whisper. Waiting for the doctor to leave I walk in the room, sad and worried. She took one look at my face and laughs. 

" Come here and sit by me, sweetheart."

(wolf) we might have a chance, she called us sweetheart.) We better hope so.