Chapter 25

LILY

Picking them up, I get the surprise of my life. Mannaro's Mate is a Beauty, no doubt it. But someone has made her a shy little thing. " Hello, the names Lily. And who might you be." putting my hand out to be shaken. When she don't respond I look at her eyes and I see fear. so instead I grab her in a big wolf hug. Returning the hug. I get this feeling that we'll be the best of friends.

" Uh so whats your name dear?"

" Oh! excuse my bad manners. My name is Shay Vivian Wolves-bane..." 

" Did you say wolves-bane?"

" Yes, Why?" Shay whispers, sniffing I smell, fear coming off her.

" Well dear, I now know, how to deal with them. Did you know wolves-bane is like a poison to us."

" No I didn't. How is my name gonna help you?"

" Alpha, you mean to say that they are...."

" Yes Mannaro, they are hunters. I know exactly how to do this, and this time I'll need the whole Pack, would you contact Lucy, and tell her to give Luna some protection spell to her.

"I will. But what are you gonna do?" 

" What I have to do in order to keep my Pack safe.....And yes that means you too, Shay. The Mate of my adopted brother is family to me, and i protect whats mine." 

 Pushing them into the car, I wait for them to leave. Walking to the back forest, I shift. Shaking my fur out. I walk a bit to stretch. Shifting my ears, I listen carefully. Hearing no footsteps or heartbeats. Throwing my head back, I howl for all I am worth.

 (*Lucy* I wish I could have been there. I always miss the good stuff.(*Lily* Hey i'm shocked wouldn't you call being there for the birth of the twins, Arora and Belle. And the birth of Ray, the good stuff.(*Lucy* Yes, I would but I mean as in taking down the bad guys, Cam never lets me do a thing(*Lily* Lucy, Quit your pouting, He does it because he loves you. I mean look at me, I have been coming up with ways to make Sam understand, but there comes a time when he's actually right.(*Cameron* what are you guys talking about?(*Lily and Lucy* Nothing!)

                                                                          SAM

 Pacing in the living room, I roughly sit on the black soft and fluffy, love seat. Only to jump up, cocking my head. I listen. Hearing Lily's call I gather the Pack together. When the front door flies open, and Mannaro, runs in with a girl right behind him. 

" Alpha Sam! Sam! We found hunters in our territory. Lily said to get the Pack and go to 109 mapple. When you get there, go to the forest, and well she'll tell you the rest."

 About to charge out Mannaro, grabs my arm and says." I almost forgot, Sam. This is my Mate, Shay. Shay this is Lily's Mate, Sam." 

" Well hello, little lady, Welcome to the Shootingstars Pack, we welcome you with open arms. Mannaro, you, Luna and Eric, Make sure the house and kids stay safe. The rest of you come on, we need to get to My Mate, and your Alpha. Before she does something stupid."

  Shifting, we run in pack formation. Any normal bystander would think we where regular wolves. But the the ones with their eyes opened, would notice how we are slightly larger, and our coats are various shades that regular wolves don't have. Running in formation, we howl. Coming up behind her. We sit and wait for the orders.

                                                                                     LILY

 Telling them my plan, we sit and wait for her parents. Hearing car doors slam, I motion them to follow me. Only I am human. It's so if something would happen they could just attack, and well none of them have a way with words, like I do. Stalking up behind them, I have Sam with me and the rest of my Pack hiding, for the right moment. 

" Excuse me, you must be Shay's parents am I right?" 

" Oh....Um..Yes, yes we are. what's it to you?"

Sam growled and they finally looked down. Fear could be smelled, growling softly, I tell them.  " If you want to live, I suggest you leave and never come back or my Pack and I will rip you to peices" Seeing their shock filled faces, as they walk out of hiding. Made me laugh.

" Don't' ever come back, we don't want Hunter's on our Territory, So get lost. Oh and Shay is now a part of my Pack, and I protect whats mine."

 Scrambling away from us, they don't even Pack. Just hopped in the car and drove away. Howling in victory, I decide to treat everyone to dinner. Shifting we run to the house to tell them of my victory.

*************

 (*Luna* I'm gonna wolf you, Eric. Why did I let you get me into this.(*Lily* Shush! Now push, do you want to loose your baby.(*Luna* No, I'll push, i'll push." screaming she pushes, and pushes. then a baby cries.(*Lucy* It's a girl!(*eric* It's a girl! it's a girl!)

*******************************

Calling my best friend i say. "Open your window, Lucy"

 Seeing the window open, I signal the Pack. " HAPPY SEVENTEEN'TH BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!!"