Epilogue

Epilogue

The truth is this;
Every monster you have met,
or will ever meet,
Was once a human being with a soul,
that was as soft, light and pure as silk.
Someone stole that silk from their soul and turned them into this.
So when you see a monster next,
Always remember this:
Do not fear the thing before you,
Fear the thing that created it instead.

~Nikita Gill

Once Upon a Time, years and years later, a small girl scurried from room to room looking for her mother.

"Mummy! Mummy! Henry told me that I'm adopted!" She screamed as she finally found her mother and father in the dining room with her grandparents. The little girl's mother frowned and picked her baby off the ground and gave a hard glare to the young man behind her who was struggling to keep a straight face.

"I swear, Henry, tell her another lie-"

"I was joking! Jeez, can't she take a joke?" The 22 year old said as he took a seat next to his step father.

"She's 6 years old Henry, she doesn't know what a joke is and when someone's being sarcastic. Now apologize to your little sister." His mother commanded and Henry frowned as he looked down at his little sister who was buried in her mother's arms.

"I'm sorry Adeline for lying to you." He mumbled and Snow White glanced at her husband who was looking fairly amused by his grandson's apology.

The small princess, Adeline Snow Jones, smiled up at her big brother and ran into his arms.

"I forgive you Hen Hen!" She cheered and Henry grumbled at his nickname.

"Bloody hell...."

"Bloody hell!" Adeline repeated loudly and everyone's head snapped towards Henry who was about to head for the hills in fear.

"Henry!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Bloody hell!" Little Adeline repeated and Henry panicked as he shook his head at his little sister.

"No, no, no, don't say that Adeline-"

"Bloody hell!"

"Dammit, Henry!" His step dad, Killian Jones said and Adeline grinned widely at her father.

"Dammit Henry!"

"Killian!"

~

As the Queen of Oz walked into the Enchanted Forests' castle, she was greeted with screams and yells coming from the dining room. She rushed towards the noise and was surprised by the scene in front of her.

Everyone yelled at each other while little Adeline Jones repeated every bad saying possible.

Zelena's heart throbbed at the sight of the little girl. The little girl had long blonde hair, like her mother and had pale blue eyes, much like her father. Little Adeline Jones was named after a great hero who had set every realm free.

Adeline Robin Mills.

Pretty girl she was, and Adeline Jones was told every day she was named after the bravest girl that had ever been known.

It made Zelena cry, just like the time when Emma Swan Jones asked the Queen of Oz if they could name their new baby girl after Zelena's late daughter.

She fully agreed.

And as she watched the scene build in front of her, she could have not been happier.

Zelena Mills finally felt at peace.

~

😭😭😭

The End

I'm so happy this book is over!
So much work it is.
I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Lots of love,

Perri