Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Neverland's Queen?

Adeline Mills

Neverland's Queen?

Who the hell would want to rule that piece of crap?

"Neverland's queen? I didn't know Neverland had a queen." I snapped. He chuckled lowly. His eyes that were once a lovely shade of green, were now as black as the night sky.

"Not yet it doesn't. That's why I'm here for you." I stupidly scratched my head and tilted it a bit. His eyes followed me, they were filled with amusement as I tried to understand what he had told me.

"Wait...."

And it finally snapped. It was like a twig went off on my body. My blood rushed faster, my heart beat quickened, my face lost all its color, my eyes widened, and my mother gasped, for she now understood the situation.

"Get away from her!" She screamed. He turned around, with a smirk smacked on his face. My mother had a ball of radiating magic hovering in her hands, my father had his bow and arrow aiming at him, my aunt had a fire ball, and even Merida held a bow and arrow as well.

"How adorable." The boy said, clearly amused by my family's weak attempt to intimidate him.

"This arrow never misses its target, I suggest you step away from my daughter!" My dad yelled, his accent breaking through thickly. Pan laughed, humorlessly and suddenly disappeared. I jumped back and looked around in surprise. He was no where in sight but I knew he was close.

"Adeline, sweetie come here, please." My mother cried. I hesitated going to her, in fear he would appear out of no where, but I obeyed and began to rush towards her.

Only to not make it very far.

My body suddenly froze. My limbs were paralyzed, my feet glued to the ground, an expression of fear plastered on my face. Overall, magic had frozen me solid. I could visually see the purple spell stopping me from getting anywhere near my family.

"Poor sweet Adeline. Darling you don't belong to them anymore. You're mine." I couldn't turn my head, but he was definitely behind me, very close.

My body suddenly felt shivers run up my body as I felt his lips on my neck and he started to kiss me. I mentally yell at myself for wearing my hair up. My mom started to scream at him, but of course couldn't do anything. He had the upper hand. He could kill me in an instant without thinking twice about it. My dad, who looked like he was ready to kill a bitch, couldn't do anything either as my aunt tried to ease his nerves. As for Merida, her father held her back as she had fire in her eyes. I want to scream, kick, hit, cry, and most of all panic. He was attacking my neck with his bloody lips. Once he finished whatever the hell he was doing, he pulled back. I could literally feel his smirk from behind me.

He snapped his fingers and I, with no energy left, fell to my knees, clutched onto my neck as fresh angry tears streamed down my pale cheeks. I turned angrily to him and growl.

"You're a monster." I spit out. His face is blank. And after a split second, he smirked again.

"Call me whatever you want, love. Doesn't change the fact that you are mine." He stated. He glanced at my neck, which probably was already marked purple by him.

"And now everyone knows it."
I glared at him and if looks could kill, he would have a one-way ticket to hell already. He looked around at everyone before turning to me again.

"Be prepared, Miss Mills. I'll be back soon."

And those last words were said, before he disappeared, for good this time.

~

"I'm closing off the portal to Oz!"

"Are you insane?!"

"It's for her own safety Robin!" I clutched onto my neck as I pressed a piece of ice onto it. Stupid bastard did a lot of damage.

My parents were having one of their little yelling matches to determine my future and the pre-cautions we needed to make for my safety.

"If you close off the realm, how the bloody hell will I see her?!"

"You won't!"

"I'm her father, she should stay here with me!"

"She has a better chance of not being kidnapped if I'm with her at all times! Last time I checked, I was the one who gave birth to her!"

"You can't take her away from me!"

"Bloody watch me! She's more my daughter than yours!"

"You tricked me into having sex with you!"

"I'm still here too." I said as I raised my hand to indicate I was still present. They both turned to me and clammed their mouths shut. My mom took a deep breath before talking again.

"Adeline, baby, go wait in your room." She said softly. I sighed but obeyed as I rose to my feet.

And as I closed the door behind me, they went back to their yelling match.